Need Info On Oklahoma Home Baker Requirements

Business By ladij153 Updated 13 Jan 2009 , 8:09am by ladij153

evasmama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
evasmama Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 6:58am
post #31 of 33

Does anyone know about the requirements for Tulsa county?

Chippi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chippi Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 7:41am
post #32 of 33

Hi....ladij and you others, I live in Yukon, OK. I am like 10 mins from Mustang. My in-laws own the Mustang Professional Center. There are too many of us that live within throwing distance we have all got to get together! Drowysn I am an LPN and I know what you mean, its hard to give up nursing. I work for a HH agency currently in okc. On the other hand I wish I could come and help you run your shop during the week! And I also spend way to much money at Midwest Bakers Supply. There use to be a store here called Candy Connections, they had supplies and she even taught classes, they moved up on the Expressway but didn't last long there but the shop beside them is selling their cakes I believe. I heard the ones in Tulsa are awesome. I haven't been up there to check them out. I really just started getting into doing cakes not long ago so I feel I am still a newbie at it. So it would be an honor to meet you all and TALK CAKES!!! LOL

Keep in touch!
Chippi aka Kathy

ladij153 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladij153 Posted 13 Jan 2009 , 8:09am
post #33 of 33

WOW....how wonderful to meet all of you.....we will all have to get together!!! I would love that!! I currently work as a caseworker so am trying to find a job before I move out there.....would like to do cakes full time but alas....the bills keep coming in....

Thanks for all the helpful info you have all provided....good luck to you Mencked....I know you will do fantastic!!!

Good to hear from all of you fellow cakers!!! Chippi, we will have to keep in touch....you too Mezzyc...we will be too close not to!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%