If You Won The Mega Lottery What Would You Do?

Decorating By quilting2011 Updated 3 Jan 2009 , 1:20am by dldbrou

cakediva1982 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakediva1982 Posted 1 Jan 2009 , 6:39pm
post #31 of 33

Ya it is like a bed and brealfast but you also hunt right there on the property (very large property). It has always been a dream of my family's .... as we are all hunters!!

loneleaf Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loneleaf Posted 2 Jan 2009 , 12:58pm
post #32 of 33

Im not married so the first thing i gotta do is to buy my parents a large house which includes a large garden and myself a luxury apartment in the center of the city icon_biggrin.gif
...Round trip airplane tickets to travel oversea, how many countries depend.
...Donating.
... support my family.
... bank.
... etc... people are so ambitious icon_biggrin.gif

dldbrou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dldbrou Posted 3 Jan 2009 , 1:20am
post #33 of 33

After paying someone to pick me up off the ground and hold me upright, I would make sure to pay all debts of my dh and mine, son and new wife, mother, a few deserving family members and then, my dream would be to build a small city for the elderly. It would be a non automobile city. You get around on either golf carts, motorized wheelchairs, or walk. There would be a courtyard with all around with a bandstand and dancing area in the middle. Then there would be a doctor's office, hair salon, pharmacy, restaurant, theater, social club, vet for those with animals and anything else I can think of that would be fun. All of this would be free to its residence. I figure that it would have to be a place that I would want to retire to and enjoy without having to go into a nursing home or assisted living. And before I get too old to travel, I would spend one month at every place I dreamed of seeing.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%