And The Dec. Throwdown ***winners*** Are...

Decorating By Trixyinaz Updated 29 Dec 2008 , 1:31am by Lorendabug

Trixyinaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trixyinaz Posted 27 Dec 2008 , 3:00pm
post #1 of 10

Throwdown A

Mosmom (Pinecone & Pointsettia) vs. Snowshoe1 (Christmas Tree) - The winner is Snowshoe1.

Throwdown B

All4Cakes (Pointsettia and Holly) vs. Mariu (Christmas Ornaments) - Congratulations goes out to Mariu.

Throwdown C

Stephaniescakenj (Santa Stuck in Chimney) vs. K2Cakes (Miser Family Christmas) - Round of applause goes out to Stephaniescakenj

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Congratulations to everyone....in my book, you are all winners! Each cake was incredible in it's own way. Thanks for taking the time and competing in the December Throwdowns. I hope you guys had fun!!!!

We are having an Ultimate Throwdown Smackdown for all the winners and losers of 2008 Throwdowns. I started a thread in General Forums calling for all winners and losers. If you are intersted in participating, please go to that thread and sign up by 5 pm CST Monday, December 29th! Thanks!

9 replies
all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 2:37am
post #2 of 10

Thanks for being such a wonderful TD hostess Vicki!

Cakeonista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeonista Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 7:08pm
post #3 of 10

I'll second that Vicki, you were a wonderful hostess! I want to congratulate the other two winners in throwdowns A and C, your cakes were gorgeous! We had some tough competition, the cakes were all beautiful and obviously all a lot of work....Goog Job everyone!!!
Mariu

Cakeonista Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakeonista Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 7:15pm
post #4 of 10

Good job...sorry icon_rolleyes.gif

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 10:07pm
post #5 of 10

Nice job everyone

Susie53 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susie53 Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 10:22pm
post #6 of 10

Congratulations to all of the throwdown winners!

miny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
miny Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 10:57pm
post #7 of 10

Congratulations, good job everyone!!!

JaLa90016 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaLa90016 Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 10:57pm
post #8 of 10

Congratulations to the winnners. However, there are really no losers because you all did a fantastic job!

Happy New Years everyone.

all4cake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
all4cake Posted 28 Dec 2008 , 11:09pm
post #9 of 10

Mariu, I congratulated you on the other thread. I failed to do so on this one....CONGRATULATIONS! You did a wonderful job on your entry! I'm sure, I'm not alone in saying....You just gotta share how you pulled off the teetering ornaments!!! How did you put that cake together?

Lorendabug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lorendabug Posted 29 Dec 2008 , 1:31am
post #10 of 10

All of the cakes were just amazing! I loved looking at them with my kids they wanted to vote for them all.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%