New Member; Just Wanted To Say Hello

Decorating By Butterpatty Updated 25 Dec 2008 , 9:38pm by 7yyrt

Butterpatty Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Butterpatty Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 8:56am
post #1 of 7

I am a rank amateur but I have been looking at all the beautiful cakes here and dreaming of someday being able to make cakes for my family and friends that look like the ones I see here. Anyway, just wanted to say hello and tell you how excited I am to see all the tips, cake answers and photos here.

6 replies
angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 9:11am
post #2 of 7

WELCOME butterpatty!! you will love it here. everyone here is so awesomely great and always willing to share what they know. someone will come along and leave you links to everything you need to know. i am still a newbie myself and i love it here!!! Happy Baking!!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif
Angela

CakeWhizz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeWhizz Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 9:43am
post #3 of 7

Hi Butterpatty! Welcome to CC. Everyone is really lovely and supportive and I have learnt a great deal here. I hope you have a fabulous 'cake journey' and if you need any help do feel free to ask. Merry Christmas to you.

illini89 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
illini89 Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 11:23am
post #4 of 7

Welcome to the wonderful world of cake central. This site has saved me too many times to count!

have fun checking this site out! and happy holidays

Susie53 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susie53 Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 11:25am
post #5 of 7

Hello Butterpatty, welcome to Cake Cental! I haven't been a member too long myself, but am addicted to this wonderful site!

kimster Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimster Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 4:47pm
post #6 of 7

I'm a newcomer as well and everyone has been so helpful,not to mention very sweet. It truly is a community here.

Good luck with all your cake endeavors.

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 25 Dec 2008 , 9:38pm
post #7 of 7

Welcome to CC!
Have a question, ask away! We're here to help! If we don't know the answer, we'll try to find someone who does.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%