Nfsc Question

Decorating By Frankyola Updated 24 Dec 2008 , 3:34pm by Frankyola

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 10:03am
post #1 of 4

Hi! I have never make NFSC before, and I am trying to make them for Christmas my ??? is if the recipe call for 6 cups of flour etc, can I make half of the recipe? (I do not need so many cookies)

Thank You so much in advance and happy holidays. icon_smile.gif

3 replies
mgigglin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mgigglin Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 10:44am
post #2 of 4

You can half the entire recipe if you wnat to... but I have to warn you they are darn yummy!! You may wnat the whole batch... If you do the whole batch you can freeze them and decorate them at a later date. If you freeze them just layer them between wax paper in a tupperware container and then let them thaw onteh counter for the afternoon. You'll be good to go!

HTH,

Kim

mis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mis Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 11:19am
post #3 of 4

Yes you can halve the recipe. I do it all the time. I get about 2 and a half maybe three dozen out of half the recipe. That's for about a 3 inch cookie. HTH

Frankyola Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Frankyola Posted 24 Dec 2008 , 3:34pm
post #4 of 4

Thank You so much for your prompt response, I really appreciate it, today I have so much stuff to do (Christmas Diner and presents etc,) and I would like to make the whole batch but for today I will make just half of the recipe, because it is a Christmas tradition in my family that my kids and my husband and me make the cookies for Santa and decorate them on Christmas eve, but I do not have to much time today icon_redface.gificon_redface.gificon_redface.gif , icon_cry.gificon_cry.gif , Thank You so much and happy holidays for every one, blessings for you girls.

Frankyia thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%