Waaa... It Looks Like Cake Smells Like Cake But

Decorating By Cakenicing4u Updated 20 Dec 2008 , 6:17am by Cakenicing4u

Cakenicing4u Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakenicing4u Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 6:38pm
post #1 of 5

tastes like poop! It's a recipe I've used time and time again... I checked all my ingredients, nothing seems sour or rancid... and it's a teddy bear pan! It's due tomorrow at 11 am and I am supposed to go to work at 4 today, then decorate it after I get done at the bakery.. so I won't get home until about three AM as it is, AND It's an ICE STORM outside where I am... so I don't want to drive to the store to get more ingredients AND I don't want to risk a unknown recipe and I don't want to drive to work tonight!!

WAAAAAAA I knew there was a reason why I don't do cakes from home!!! Thanks a lot, MOM for assuring your co worker that I could pull off a 3 d monkey cake from home on TUESDAY!

4 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 9:01pm
post #2 of 5

So sorry!! Would a simple splash help??? Hmm, maybe not such a good idea for a 3-D. Would work for a 2-d lying down bear cake.

Cakenicing4u Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 9:40pm
post #3 of 5

HA..... It came out of the oven an AIRHEAD... it was all but HOLLOW I've never ever seen anything like it in all the years I have been baking!! Thank Heaven for cake central!! I had one box of cake mix from '07 LOL and the extender recipe and it just barely made it... Now I have to see if it tastes as good as it looks, this time!

What a day!

-Tubbs Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-Tubbs Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 11:18pm
post #4 of 5

Gotta ask how you know it tastes like poop?!! icon_biggrin.gif

I hope this one's ok.

Cakenicing4u Posted 20 Dec 2008 , 6:17am
post #5 of 5

LOL... it was the look on my daughters face... it was the same one she makes when she has to clean up Doggie DOO! LOL.... I don't know about the second one.. it tastes good, but the texture is off, I think.... So it's a good thing I made a awesome chocolate cake too... LOL.. she's expecting a 1/2 sheet, and she's getting a 3d monkey on top of a 12" round...

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%