Sweetly Surprised!

Decorating By TinkerB Updated 21 Dec 2008 , 7:49pm by Idreamofcakes

TinkerB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TinkerB Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 12:07am
post #1 of 8

Let me start by saying that I've only been a member here a few short months & in that time I have learned countless lessons from all of you here at CC! People are now asking me for advice & all I can say is check out CakeCentral - it's where I've learned almost everything I know! Y'all are the best!

Now, onto the point of this topic - I have posted the few cakes that I have done & had never received so much as 1 comment. Rather than look on the bad side, I just figured that since I was so new, nobody knew me. Well, much to my surprise - I happened to go into "My Forum Info" & realized that you actually had to choose the option for comments on your photos! Well, I changed that & was pleasantly surprised to have already received some comments!

So, thank you CCer's you really are such an encouraging group of people! Thank you Jackie for having the vision to start this wonderfully addicting site!

May God bless you & your family this Christmas season!

John 3:16, 17 - I pray you will receive the greatest gift you can ever have this Christmas!

7 replies
JaLa90016 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JaLa90016 Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 1:24am
post #2 of 8

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!
Jala

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 12:18pm
post #3 of 8

Yes, there are a few people who purposely don't allow comments.
That is a shame as some of them are so super nice I've love to let them know.
Glad you found the problem.
.........John 3:16, 17 - I pray you will receive the greatest gift you can ever have this Christmas!......

DITTO ^^^ icon_smile.gif

Susie53 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Susie53 Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 12:48pm
post #4 of 8

TinkerB, I love all of your cakes!

TinkerB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TinkerB Posted 19 Dec 2008 , 4:14pm
post #5 of 8

Thanks Ladies! I enjoyed reading your comments Susie53 - it brought a little sunshine to this snow/ice day we're having here in Central PA!

cathie_shinnick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathie_shinnick Posted 21 Dec 2008 , 2:22am
post #6 of 8

I love them; I cant wait until I can figure how to show my cakes. Im not he best with compters.

newmansmom2004 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
newmansmom2004 Posted 21 Dec 2008 , 2:40am
post #7 of 8

Oh my goodness, girl - you do some wonderful work! Good thing you changed your options so you can receive those great comments because you deserve it. You've made some beautiful cakes!

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 21 Dec 2008 , 7:49pm
post #8 of 8

TinkerB ...I was wondering why you didn't have any comments on your cakes! They are so awesome! I'm glad you figured out the problem. icon_wink.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%