Prism Diet

Lounge By Sunflower08 Updated 17 Dec 2008 , 8:49pm by TexasSugar

Sunflower08 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sunflower08 Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 1:48pm
post #1 of 4

Has anyone tried this diet? I'm getting ready to go on this and was wanting to hear some more info on it..

Thanks!!

3 replies
michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 3:47pm
post #2 of 4

Never heard of it-it's probably the only one I haven't tried! icon_lol.gif

Monkess Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Monkess Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 6:19pm
post #3 of 4

me neither...keep us posted!

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 8:49pm
post #4 of 4

I don't know anything about the diet, but from my weight loss experiences I think there are things to consider before going on any diet.

How realistic is it? Is the list of what you can't eat longer than what you can? And are they items you can easily get/afford to get? Is it a diet you can stick to when you go out to eat or over to a friends?

Is the 'diet' you can stick to forever? Because weight loss isn't about a diet it is about a life style change. You have to change your eating habits from now own or you will just gain weight back.

Is the cost of it worth it? There are so much free help out there, I have alot of trouble 'paying' for a diet plan. There are some many 'diet' plans, help and pills out there, that seem like they are more about making money than really helping people lose weight.

Before you pay alot of money, I would also sit down and decide if you are truely ready to lose weight. I'd also consider what you are doing to affect your current weight. What are your bad eating habits? Do you ever exercise? Those are often things you can change with out having to go on a super strict diet plan.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%