Take A Look And See If You Can Help Me...

Decorating By cocobean Updated 18 Dec 2008 , 6:04am by cocobean

cocobean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocobean Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 5:08am
post #1 of 7

There is a darling cake at this site. If you can copy and paste it into your browser it should come up. I would like to make it for a client's 1 year old granddaughter.
I'm wondering if the cake tiers look like 6" tall or 4" tall? Also does anyone know where to buy those cute snowflake cutters? And I'm wondering if those are little pink dregees on the trees. I have some silver ones and some pearl ones but I have never seen the pink ones except my matalic pink ones. Does anyone know where to buy pink dragrees that are not matalic looking?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

http://flickr.com/photos/queeneoftartes/2785915776/in/set-72157603673877736/
LL

6 replies
cocobean Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 5:41am
post #2 of 7

...o.k. looks like you don't have to copy and paste the link. The pic showed up! icon_cool.gif

dragonflydreams Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misabel99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misabel99 Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 6:58am
post #4 of 7

I got the snowflake cutter in a christmas set that i bought last year at Target. and I belive that you can buy the pink dragees online. i belive intotheoven.com HTH

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 10:20am
post #5 of 7

I would say definately the bottom tier is 6" tall but maybe the top one isn't. It depends on what size rounds you use. A 6"x4" looks tall but a 10"x4" doesn't.
Judging by the stand/plate it's on I'd say the bottom tier is 6x4 and the top is probably 4x4 & they're on a 10" cake board.

CakeDesigns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeDesigns Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 1:41pm
post #6 of 7

I agree with the kakeladi regarding the sizes. The pink "dragees" can be made out of pink fondant, just roll fondant into little balls.

For the snowflakes, see the post I opened for ideas:

http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopicp-6187290.html#6187290

cocobean Posted 18 Dec 2008 , 6:04am
post #7 of 7

Thanks so much for your imput!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%