Anyone Know To Make/publish An Ebook For Cake Decorating?

Decorating By CakeMommyTX Updated 2 Jan 2014 , 7:37am by merryflip

CakeMommyTX Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeMommyTX Posted 11 Dec 2008 , 11:15pm
post #1 of 3

Or an online tutorial? I want to make something along those lines for cake decorating.
I've had a lot of inquiries lately from people wanting to know if I have books for sale or if I offer lessons.
So I figured I could try my hand at an ebook or something and see how that goes, but I have no idea where to start or if I need special software? Any suggestions?
And would you buy instructions for a specific cake?
Let me know if you think my idea is too off the wall or if it could actually work. Any and all advice is welcome.
Thanks.

2 replies
adven68 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adven68 Posted 13 Dec 2008 , 11:28pm
post #2 of 3

There's really not much to it. You can use any kind of program that can save your instructions as a PDF file (Portable Document Format ). You should add lots of photos...people love photos. Then, I would start on Ebay to sell it....open a paypal account, and if someone orders one, you simply email the file to them.

Go on Ebay and see how someone might advertise their ebook.

Good luck!

merryflip Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
merryflip Posted 2 Jan 2014 , 7:37am
post #3 of 3

Quote:

Originally Posted by CakeMommyTX 

Or an online tutorial? I want to make something along those lines for cake decorating.
I've had a lot of inquiries lately from people wanting to know if I have books for sale or if I offer lessons.
So I figured I could try my hand at an ebook or something and see how that goes, but I have no idea where to start or if I need special software? Any suggestions?
And would you buy instructions for a specific cake?
Let me know if you think my idea is too off the wall or if it could actually work. Any and all advice is welcome.
Thanks.
well, I'm using such one easy-to-use XFlip pro software to make your own ebook easily.

hi, dear, thanks for your great topic, it's really very useful to all of us, you could use some third-party tool to accomplish this easily, good luck!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%