Anyone Know Where I Can Find These Cutters?

Decorating By jessfmaldonado Updated 10 Dec 2008 , 5:02am by lifonahil

jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 1:27am
post #1 of 6

Hey everyone,

Geez it feels like I haven't been on CC in forever, since all the upgrades were going on.

I have a cake due in Feb, and the customer wants it white with a black border and cutouts of black flowers on it. Well I was browsing Rebecca Sutterby's website and I happened to see a cake she has with the exact thing I need. Does anyone know where I can find the cutters for the flowers that are on the cake? Or is it a silicone mold she might have used? Thanks so much for all your help!!!
I am going to try to post the cake.

5 replies
sugarshack Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarshack Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 1:33am
post #2 of 6

i suspect those are silicone molds; might be old Sugar Bouquets ones. i would try global

Kim_in_CajunCountry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 1:49am
post #3 of 6


I think they have exactly what you are looking for.

DianeLM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DianeLM Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 1:52am
post #4 of 6

You might find something you can use here

Lenette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lenette Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 1:54am
post #5 of 6

I would guess molds too. I have had good luck with this company:

Check there and see of they have something. HTH and good luck finding what you need. icon_smile.gif

lifonahil Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lifonahil Posted 10 Dec 2008 , 5:02am
post #6 of 6

Wow those are beautiful.

Quote by @%username% on %date%