Tt Cake ? For Jkalman

Decorating By cakebaker1957 Updated 8 Dec 2008 , 8:50pm by KHalstead

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 4:53pm
post #1 of 4

JKalman can you tell me how you did the beautful birthday cake that is a Topsy Tury one it was inspired i think by a dress ? Sorry cant remember all the details, it was a 3 tiered one so sweet and it was fondant I think Thanks you can email me the instructions if you would Thanks so much

3 replies
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 5:01pm
post #2 of 4

just wanted to post the pic for ya..........one of my all time fav's too!!! there are directions in the articles section, I'm pretty sure she said she did it like those directions.
LL

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 6:06pm
post #3 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHalstead

just wanted to post the pic for ya..........one of my all time fav's too!!! there are directions in the articles section, I'm pretty sure she said she did it like those directions.

Is it the instructions on the bottom that says how to make a Whimsical cake? Looks different that jkalmans

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 8:50pm
post #4 of 4

yes, that's the article but she's not the one that wrote it but I had a topsy turvy cake to make for a wedding once and loved the shape of hers and I emailed her and asked how she made it and I'm pretty sure she told me she followed that article as far as how she constructed her cake!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%