I Need To Make 2 Ravens By Friday.. Help

Decorating By cathie_shinnick Updated 8 Dec 2008 , 1:37pm by diamondsonblackvelvet13

cathie_shinnick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathie_shinnick Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 2:43am
post #1 of 5

Ok, I know I have mentioned this quite a bit lately, but I am now 6 days from delivering the cake and I still cant figure a way to make 2 raven birds. ( one will have a top hat on and the other a veil) For a grooms cake Baltimore Ravens. I have tried with fondant, but I cant seem to get it smooth. Would gumpaste be better? PLEASE PLEASE any ideas would help. I also had to mold by hand 5 different football players, 5 different teams that will be sort of squished by a 3D football, I make those from fondant, pants, cleats, jerseys, helmets. But they will all be facing down. The ravens are the main attraction and I am stuck!!!!!!!!!!!! Is there a cookie cutter, I would even go with the ravens being just one dimentional if I have to.

4 replies
diamondsonblackvelvet13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathie_shinnick Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cathie_shinnick Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 12:22pm
post #3 of 5

Oh My Gosh!!!!! Thank you so much

NuttyNanny Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
NuttyNanny Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 12:52pm
post #4 of 5

cathie...make sure you post a pic of your groom's cake...can't wait to see it. I'm sure he will be blown away by it! Good luck.

diamonds...thanks for the website you posted here...just what I was looking for also

diamondsonblackvelvet13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
diamondsonblackvelvet13 Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 1:37pm
post #5 of 5

You're very welcome! Post pics so we can see!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%