Need Help With An Idea

Decorating By angelcakes5 Updated 5 Dec 2008 , 2:31am by angelcakes5

angelcakes5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelcakes5 Posted 2 Dec 2008 , 1:58pm
post #1 of 6

I was asked to make a sheet cake for this Saturday for a company celebrating 2 of their employees who have been with them for 20 years. Any suggestions on what to do decoration wise, or if I was to put writing on the cake how to word it? The girl who has ordered it asked for some ideas and I cant think right now.

Thanks!

Angela

5 replies
mjballinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjballinger Posted 2 Dec 2008 , 2:04pm
post #2 of 6

Maybe the company logo with something like "Thank you for 20 years dedication to the company". Not those exact words, but something along those lines?

CharmingConfections Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CharmingConfections Posted 2 Dec 2008 , 3:50pm
post #3 of 6

That is what I would do to. I did one for a 10 year anniversary at my work and I did the logo and he since he is a Screen Printer I put a shirt on the cake as well with a ("screen printed" 10 on the back of it. So you could also try to incorporate something in that relates to their specific job... I guess that would be hard if they both did something different though.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 10:47pm
post #4 of 6

Here are a couple of simple company sheet ideas you could start with....change them anyway that will work for youicon_smile.gif
LL

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 10:50pm
post #5 of 6

here's another idea....couldn't get them on the same posticon_sad.gif
LL

angelcakes5 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelcakes5 Posted 5 Dec 2008 , 2:31am
post #6 of 6

Thanks for the replies. I spoke to her again and she said to do somehting real simple. She likes the bow idea. The colors of the company are red and gray I am going to check out their website and see if I can get some ideas. Thanks everyone!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%