Petit Fors Paper Cups

Decorating By courtneybelken Updated 3 Dec 2008 , 5:04pm by KHalstead

courtneybelken Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
courtneybelken Posted 28 Nov 2008 , 2:32am
post #1 of 2

I am in need of some petit for paper cups. I can only find round one online, but would really like to find sqare ones. Please help!

1 reply
KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 5:04pm
post #2 of 2

this pic is kinda blurry but if you notice the pieces of fudge, they were just put into a regular round candy liner and because they were square they made the liner take on a square look. Just an option if you can't find square liners I'm sure nobody would ever notice, all they're worried about is what's IN THE CUPS! lol

Quote by @%username% on %date%