Aine2 Is Going To Houston!

Decorating By aine2 Updated 1 Dec 2008 , 10:30pm by Cake4ever

aine2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aine2 Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 11:56pm
post #1 of 16

Yes!! thumbs_up.gif I am going to be visiting across the pond again in April to do 3 days of workshops. I will be in Houston this time and will be returning to Austin in August. What a fabulous year 2009 is going to be. I hope to see you there! icon_wink.gif

15 replies
Jenn2179 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jenn2179 Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 12:04am
post #2 of 16

It's not fair. You need to come to the east coast of the US!

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 12:08am
post #3 of 16

icon_eek.gif I may have to make a trip to Houston! What will you be teaching this time? icon_smile.gif

aine2 Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 1:20am
post #4 of 16

One class is a little girl with a puppy....another is a baby girl in a frilly white dress with a pink bow, holding a teddy bear (lovely for a Christening cake) and the final one is my Li'l Lollipop girl who is still one of my personal favourites. icon_biggrin.gif

CaribbeanCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CaribbeanCakes Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 1:24am
post #5 of 16

Hi, I would like to attend, can you send your class itinerary with the details for both: Houston and Austin? Thank you.

[email protected]

kendi25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kendi25 Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 1:32am
post #6 of 16

Hi
Please also email me an itinerary - I need also to know the date to make sure that I will be not attending classes. But, please send me the information to my email: [email protected]

Thanks
N.B. I missed the first time, I will be attending this time "with the grace of GOD!"

lindav76 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lindav76 Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 1:39am
post #7 of 16

im definatly going ,i wouldnt miss this for anything ,i know its until april of next year ,but im in for the 3 days .
ill be seeing you there aine .welcome to my favorite place to be ''larrys art and crafts ''

aine2 Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 2:32am
post #8 of 16

If you contact the ladies from the Houston Cake Club http://www.houstoncakeclub.com/about.htm they will give you all the information you need. thumbs_up.gif

I'm counting the days already! icon_lol.gif

Amia Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Amia Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 3:17am
post #9 of 16

Well you might have to endure another class with me in it! icon_wink.gif Those classes sound great! thumbs_up.gif

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 27 Nov 2008 , 3:44am
post #10 of 16

YAY!! I was lucky enough to take your class in Austin and now you're coming to my hometown!! How lucky can a girl get?? icon_biggrin.gif

YIIPPPPEEEEEE!!

kylakae Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kylakae Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 5:22am
post #11 of 16

Yay! Houston in April and Austin in August. We Texan's are danged lucky!!

panchanewjersey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
panchanewjersey Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 5:46am
post #12 of 16

Can you come to California PLEEEEEEEEEEASE. Pretty please. California would love you.

hilly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hilly Posted 30 Nov 2008 , 4:41pm
post #13 of 16

Definitely add me to the list!

aine2 Posted 1 Dec 2008 , 6:44pm
post #14 of 16

Oops! icon_surprised.gif I jumped the gun by suggesting what the classes would entail so scrap what I said earlier in the post and it will be highlighted soon just what the classes are....they will be varied so all I can say at the moment for sure is that one day will be a baby (or two!) and another will be a female character with a third being either a male or both male and female.....but not bride and groom I hasten to add. A bride and groom will definitely be on the menu for Austin though....minus the kilt.....but with trousers....just in case your first thoughts were neither! icon_redface.gificon_lol.gif You'll be kept informed....don't worry! icon_wink.gif

Cake4ever Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake4ever Posted 1 Dec 2008 , 10:28pm
post #15 of 16

Well, my fellow CC'er and I were lucky enough to stop by and say hi to her at the NEC Birmingham show. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Cake4ever Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cake4ever Posted 1 Dec 2008 , 10:30pm
post #16 of 16

thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%