Cookie Cutter Is Backwards!

Baking By shiney Updated 26 Nov 2008 , 6:55pm by Melvira

shiney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shiney Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 11:37pm
post #1 of 3

I did some musical notes, iced them to match the set of a musical play. So, I thought they maybe looked backwards, but instead of actually sitting down and looking it up, I forged ahead. My daughter and I both looked at the back side, and thought that didn't look right either, so decided it was just the design that threw me off. No, today I realize, they really are backwards. The flipp'n cutter is rolled on the wrong side icon_mad.gif It came from a set of musical cutters. And they were SO cute iced. So, I'm scrambling to do them over tonight.
On a side note. My convection oven doesn't have temp lower than 170 degrees with fan, but I do have a warm 100 degrees, so I will try that to quick dry, because I have to layer colors on this one.
Just venting....Thanks!

2 replies
GeminiRJ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GeminiRJ Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 6:48pm
post #2 of 3

Could you have turned the cookie upside down? Would that be a quarter note? Hmmm. It's been way-y-y too long since I looked at any sheet music! Sending you a sympathy hug for having to re-do all those cookies.

Melvira Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Melvira Posted 26 Nov 2008 , 6:55pm
post #3 of 3

Oh shiney, that stinks!!! I know your frustration! Sorry you have to redo it all!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%