Where Can I Find Quilting Embosser For Cookies

Baking By jackiee70 Updated 24 Nov 2008 , 12:50pm by Cookies4kids

jackiee70 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackiee70 Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 1:57am
post #1 of 3

Hello, i would love to make some cookies like the ones in Cake Journal
http://www.cakejournal.com/archives/embossed-cookies but she uses a quilting embosser for the MMF....does someone knows a place where to find it in America (by internet), the address that she posted is in Europe...


2 replies
Narie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Narie Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 2:20am
post #2 of 3

http://www.globalsugarart.com/product.php?id=17335 The Patchwork embossers are available at Global Sugar Arts advertised on this site.

Cookies4kids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookies4kids Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 12:50pm
post #3 of 3

If you go to Michaels or other large craft and hobby shops, look in the aisle where they have things for working with clay. There are small packages of 4 sheets each of clear acrylic that have designs on them. They are about 4 x 5 and I think there are 4 different sets. They are fabulous for embossing cookies and very inexpensive. If you want to do little designs just around the edges of the fondant like some of hers on cakejournal, you have to find someplace that carries the Holly Product embossing sticks. They look like a fat pencil with a little design on the end of each and they come in sets.
Global does not have those and I haven't been able to find them either. I would love them so I suppose is you Google in Holly Products you might find a source for them.
Good luck.

Quote by @%username% on %date%