Most Embarrasing Situation?

Lounge By Karema Updated 4 Feb 2009 , 4:15am by cupcakeco

gailsgoodies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gailsgoodies Posted 1 Feb 2009 , 9:55pm
post #61 of 71

indydebi wrote:

Quote:
Quote:

But I'm laying on the concrete, hardly able to move, calling for my warehouse guy, who can't hear me .... and what's going thru my mind is, "I've fallen and I can't get up!"

LMAO!! icon_lol.gificon_cry.gificon_lol.gificon_cry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by indydebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gailsgoodies

... and right after I hit the window I thought "This is how a bug feels when it hits a windshield!!".

Ever hear that old joke ....?

Know what the last thing is that goes thru a bug's head when he hits the windshield?

His a$$hole.

Cute. Really Cute. icon_lol.gificon_lol.gif Yeah, my kids pointed THAT out to me, too!!

Here's another really STUPID thing I did:

Years ago, I had a treadmill and whenever I got on the thing, the treadmill stopped. Every time! I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. If I put my feet on the sides it was fine, but as soon as I tried to walk on it, it stopped! Anyway, my youngest son walks in (he was probably 14 at the time) and I explain it to him. In his youthful wisdom he suggested I turn it all the way up, then jump on it. icon_confused.gif

Don't ask WHY, but in MY infinite wisdom, this sounded like a good idea icon_eek.gif.....................it wasn't.............................yep, feet went up behind me, while I'm still holding on the the sides yelling "Shuuuuutttt ittttt offfff!! Shuuuuuuttttt ittttt offffff!!!" Messed myself THAT time, too!! icon_rolleyes.gif

I thought my son was going to split a gut he laughed so hard! He said "I was just joking, I didn't think you'd actually DO it!!"

Needless to say I sold the stupid treadmill right after this to my brother, who said the only thing wrong with it was the tread was off, causing the runner to rub and stop! He adjusted it and my niece STILL uses it!

Sometimes I wonder how I don't fall down more often....oh, wait, I DO! icon_wink.gificon_lol.gif

Idreamofcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Idreamofcakes Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 7:14pm
post #62 of 71

LMBO!!!
Debi....I am picturing you of all people running into a glass door!!! OH gosh I gotta PEE!!

Gail we must be related!! I had asked on another thread why you were having the back stuff done, I guess I have my answer. Cracked me up when I read "what a bug feels like..."
Treadmill story reminded me of another of mine..
I was on the TM at the gym. (I had finally lost all my weight and was now working out on the coed side.) Anyhow stepped off TM without stopping it to tie my shoe. Went to get back on and forgot that it was ON...DUH! I flew a good 10 feet right into the old guy on the stairstepper behind me! He almost had a heart attack, he said it looked like someone shot me out of a cannon! I just sat on my butt looking up at him like what the heck just happened? My friend who was on the TM next to me literally pee'd her pants and had to run out of the gym. Yes we kept them entertained!

Idreamofcakes Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 8:07pm
post #63 of 71

Gail
Sorry I just saw where you did answer me in the other thread.
It does sound like they are going to do the same thing...it better not hurt!
I've been through enough of their so called painless treatments! At least now i'll be know to be completelt out, not just that twightlite crud. They did discribe it the same way though, they do a little and then go back in later and do more.
Hope it works for both of us thumbs_up.gif

jammjenks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jammjenks Posted 2 Feb 2009 , 10:29pm
post #64 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idreamofcakes

LMBO!!!
Debi....I am picturing you of all people running into a glass door!!! OH gosh I gotta PEE!!

Gail we must be related!! I had asked on another thread why you were having the back stuff done, I guess I have my answer. Cracked me up when I read "what a bug feels like..."
Treadmill story reminded me of another of mine..
I was on the TM at the gym. (I had finally lost all my weight and was now working out on the coed side.) Anyhow stepped off TM without stopping it to tie my shoe. Went to get back on and forgot that it was ON...DUH! I flew a good 10 feet right into the old guy on the stairstepper behind me! He almost had a heart attack, he said it looked like someone shot me out of a cannon! I just sat on my butt looking up at him like what the heck just happened? My friend who was on the TM next to me literally pee'd her pants and had to run out of the gym. Yes we kept them entertained!

I almost peed in my pants just reading that. Some of the funniest things I've ever witnessed involved a treadmill. Maybe that's why I won't get on one...yeah, that's it...because they're dangerous... icon_wink.gif

cupcakeco Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakeco Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 5:08am
post #65 of 71

Working cashier in a general store: opened my mouth to GREET an approaching customer and instead, what came out of my mouth was a loud, long BURP.

I was so humiliated, I was speechless! I couldn't help cracking up laughing at myself and I just kept saying..."Ohmygosh that NEVER happens..." but I could tell the guy was like, "um, yeah, whatever!" Yeah. talk about first impressions. icon_rolleyes.gif

Idreamofcakes Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 5:44am
post #66 of 71

Cupcake at least it came from that end and you weren't bent over having it come from the other end when he walked up!
You would have blown him away with your first impression! icon_lol.gif

cupcakeco Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 7:29pm
post #67 of 71

Idreamofcakes: Ohmygoodness I'm in a computer lab right now and I think I just, er, severely annoyed everyone around me laughing! Too funny!! icon_lol.gif

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 3 Feb 2009 , 10:19pm
post #68 of 71

OK, something just popped into my head. And I have done this TWICE.
One time, a girl from college and I were looking for an apartment together. We both brought our boyfriends with us. We were having a nice day, and my BF (now DH) was next to me, and I wrapped my arm around his waist. Only...he felt chunkier! I looked up, and yes, it was my roommate's boyfriend. Sad thing was...he thought I was flirting with him, was flattered, and often tried to return the gesture.

The 2nd time I did this, I was at Six Flags with DH. We got off a ride, and there was a man next to me. I wrapped my arm around his waist, and he totally freaked out. I couldn't believe I had done it again! DH was just teasing me about this the other day....

Karema Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Karema Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 12:32am
post #69 of 71

You ladies are killing me. I am laughing so hard at your stories. I thought I was the clumsiest person in the world but I see I'm not alone. Ok I'll tell you guys one more story and then I will hide in shame. I was in junior high school and my friends and I use to try to wear matching clothes sometimes. Well on day we decided to wear leggins and a red shirt with some white sneakers. Well I didnt fully understand what leggins were and thought they were like tights. So I had a pair of tights without the feet and a red shirt on and a pair of thin white tennis shoes. Well it was pouring raining that day and my mom said maybe I shouldnt wear this outfit because it was raining so hard. Well I insisted and when I got to school my friend all had on jeans because it was raining. Well I was soaking wet and to make matters worse my period came. Of couse I had no pads on me and ran to the bathroom to try to find anything. I of course decided on tissue. Well the problem got worse because remember I have on tights and tissue stuffed everywhere. Well the tissue began to move and came down my legs and I had tissue all in my tights. This guy asked me in the hall what is the red stuff hanging from your leg. I was so embarrased and cut school that day and ran home. To this day I still hate leggins. And I'm always sure to have pads on me at all times.

summernoelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
summernoelle Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 2:11am
post #70 of 71

Oh Karema, that is every 14 year old gir's nightmare!

I remember the leggings style. I did the same thing with footless tights once, but luckily my parents caught me before I left for the day. Grateful for that one!

cupcakeco Posted 4 Feb 2009 , 4:15am
post #71 of 71

Okay here's another: freshman year of high school, there was a Saturday road trip to NYC that I wanted to go on sooo bad. So, my friend offered to have me stay at her house for the weekend as my parents were going out of town.

Fastforward to the Friday night before... my mom was dropping me off, and all four of us (my friend, myself, Mom and friend's Mom) were all standing in her kitchen... friend's mom must've said something because out of NOWHERE I whipped around and planted a big kiss on friend's Mom's cheek! Yeah, I was THAT happy! Ugh. Talk about AWKWARD...lol... icon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%