Recipe For Egg, Dairy And Nut Free Cake Also Diabetes Recipe

Baking By SHADDI Updated 14 Nov 2008 , 1:54am by MaloSlatko

SHADDI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHADDI Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 7:43pm
post #1 of 5

The mother of my god-son which is my best friend. told me that my god-son had some allergy test taken and they said he is allergic to dairy, eggs, and nuts. so she asked me if i can find a cake that wouldn't have those things in it. So I'm trying to look but not having any luck. Does anybody have a recipe that is eggs, dairy and nut free cake.

I also found out two weeks ago that my dad has Diabetes...and his favorite cake is a white cake do anyone have a good white cake recipe for Diabetic.
I'm still learning about diabetes. that is all new to me since I've never known anyone with it.

thanks ahead of time
shaddi

4 replies
BakingGirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingGirl Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 7:59pm
post #2 of 5

You may have some luck with the dairy/egg free cakes if you google Vegan cakes. I have a friend whose son is also allergic to dairy and egg, so I have just ordered a Vegan baking book from Amazon. I have not received it yet so can't recommend anything for you just yet. You can also use the cake mixes from Cherry Brook Kitchens, they are suitable for egg/dairy allergies.

just_for_fun Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
just_for_fun Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 8:32pm
post #3 of 5

On the Hecker's flour bag, there's a recipe for cupcakes that is free of dairy eggs and nuts. I don't have one now, but I posted the recipe in the big cupcake thread (look up my posts to find it). I'm not sure if it will work as a cake, but you could try. It was from divvies.com

SHADDI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHADDI Posted 13 Nov 2008 , 9:46pm
post #4 of 5

Thank you guys for your help...
i will be looking up that divvies site later today i save it in my bookmarks but really have time right know to look at until later today

but again thank you so much.

shaddi

MaloSlatko Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MaloSlatko Posted 14 Nov 2008 , 1:54am
post #5 of 5

I have a recipe for a scratch chocolate cake that has no eggs or dairy in it. Please PM me if you would like the recipe.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%