Look My Cookie Tree

Baking By misabel99 Updated 3 Dec 2008 , 10:37pm by sweeteecakes

misabel99 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
misabel99 Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 7:25am
post #31 of 39

Cakedesigner I think that the 12' can hold about 25 cookies because mine it's 24' and it holds about 70 cookies nut it depend on the size of the cookie too.

marriedtoagreek74 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
marriedtoagreek74 Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 11:26am
post #32 of 39

How come I can't see the pretty tree and neat jello??? icon_cry.gif

Edited to say- OK now it's there! Strange!

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 2:31pm
post #33 of 39

That's a great idea and beautiful work.

I work in a bookstore and I was gonna give snowflake gingerbread cookies for a bag stuffer for the holidays and this tree idea would go perfect with that. I think I'll use a foam tree though maybe. I'd anchor it down real good.

I've got gold twister ties and I can make a ring in the ends and hang the cookies onto toothpicks for easy removal.

Thanks for displaying your beautiful work!

Now if I could just get some motivation. icon_biggrin.gif

sicookie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sicookie Posted 15 Nov 2008 , 3:32pm
post #34 of 39

misabel99, silly question-- how did you weigh down the tree, and does it fall over when people start removing the cookies from the tree?

misabel99 Posted 16 Nov 2008 , 7:40am
post #35 of 39

you don't need to weigh down the tree; and I was giving away the cookies I just untide the ribbon It was easy; or you can use a pair of siccors to cut out the ribbon. Don't worry it won't fall even if you put more cookies in one part of the tree like mine I put most of the cookies in the front part because I only made 50 cookies. icon_lol.gif

jouj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jouj Posted 16 Nov 2008 , 11:50am
post #36 of 39

unfortunately I don't live in the US to get that tree, but I will surely look around where I live to try to find something similar.
Thanks a lot for the great idea. icon_smile.gif

misabel99 Posted 17 Nov 2008 , 3:51am
post #37 of 39

Jouj I hope you find something similar to make the cookie tree. Good Luck thumbs_up.gif

misabel99 Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 5:21pm
post #38 of 39

to the ones that pm in this thread you can find the 2 sites where you can get the trees. thumbs_up.gif I'm trying to pm the information but I'm working from my cell phone now and I'm having trouble with it, so I'll try in a few minutes from home sorry

sweeteecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweeteecakes Posted 3 Dec 2008 , 10:37pm
post #39 of 39

misabel99 both are incredible! i wanted to make one for my aunts birthday party but i cannot find a grapevine tree anywhere. i was thinking about using a floral foam cone and pin the bags to the cone.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%