Calling All Jacksonville, Florida Cake Decorators!

Decorating By DiscoLady Updated 12 Nov 2008 , 10:15pm by DiscoLady

DiscoLady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DiscoLady Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 5:24pm
post #1 of 6

A man contacted me and said he is looking for a unique Hannah Montana cake for 11/22. Unfortunately I live in California! I told him I would give a shout out to CC and see if there are any cake lady's in JF, he was very eager, please read his message below:
"Just curious as to if you can do a Hannah Montana cake. So multi-layered and that can be shipped overnight to FL. My niece is having a 10th birthday party on Nov. 22nd. Please let me know and if not where do you think I could find one? I want something unique, not something you can buy in any grocery store. Thank you."
If you're interested, PM me or e-me at [email protected] icon_smile.gif Thank you!!!

5 replies
DiscoLady Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 6:16pm
post #2 of 6

Bumpity bump...come on ladies there's gotta be someone in Jacksonville Florida icon_cry.gif

Cakey1865 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakey1865 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 6:33pm
post #3 of 6

Hi that sounds like that scam thats been going around....but I could be wrong...
Jodi icon_smile.gif

DiscoLady Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 9:09pm
post #4 of 6

Scam?? What scam? Please share...

Cakey1865 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakey1865 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 9:35pm
post #5 of 6

It didnt happen to me personally but there was a thread on here not long ago where someone was writing asking to have a cake shipped and they would pay this huge amount to ship...I cant remember exactly how it went maybe someone else will help me out with the details...but like I said I could be wrong...Just the idea of shipping a decorated cake seems strange to me.....

DiscoLady Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 10:15pm
post #6 of 6

No, this sounds legit...he thought I could ship from California to FL but I offered to find someone in Jacksonville who would be closer to him...so far no luck icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%