To Those Of You Who Have Sold Cookies At A Craft Show ~

Baking By cookiegirl4 Updated 12 Nov 2008 , 7:24pm by adonisthegreek1

cookiegirl4 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookiegirl4 Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 4:38pm
post #1 of 6

I know I posted already on this, and I'm sorry if I'm driving you nuts with it, but I have another question.

I know there is NO way to know exactly, but for a ballpark figure, how many cookies did you bake to have for sale at the show?

I would like to bake 3 types of cookies: Snickerdoodles, Chocolate Drop, and Peanut Butter.
If I bake 8 dozen of each, that would give me 16 bags of 6.

However, I would need to bake more for sampling.

What do you think?? I'm so confused! Sorry!

5 replies
SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 9:52pm
post #2 of 6

I did a mom 2 mom sale a few weeks ago and when I bagged them I put three to a bag! I did it this way thinking it would let people buy a vareity of cookies without feeling over loaded! You can see pics of my sale and bake sale I have done in the last few weeks on my blog spot. Good Luck. Oh and I couldn't even tell you how many dozens of cookies I bake. I did double batches of my cookies so whatever the batches yielded is what I put out.

angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 1:16am
post #3 of 6

hi silvercat, what is a mom 2 mom sale? i am not sure if its meant to be literal or not. hehe. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif might be a silly question.

SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 2:38am
post #4 of 6

A mom 2 mom sale is when you get moms selling their used longer wanted baby/children stuff or general items you no longer want. Some also have vendors such as pampered chef, avon and so on there as well.

angelatx Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
angelatx Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 3:20am
post #5 of 6

ok, gotcha! thnx. i looked at your pics also at the mom 2 mom. thats pretty cool to have that. i had never heard of it. thnk you!! icon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

adonisthegreek1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adonisthegreek1 Posted 12 Nov 2008 , 7:24pm
post #6 of 6

cookiegirl4, first make sure that you can sell edibles at the craft show. I was planning to do that at one of our big craft shows and when I went to sign up it clearly said no food items allowed. Maybe they were worried about liability issues.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%