Edible Cake Frosting Pinters Feedback

Business By Chribo Updated 11 Nov 2008 , 1:06pm by cakelady15

Chribo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chribo Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 1:27am
post #1 of 2

Hi all,

I have a question for anyone that use printers for photo cake decorating.
I have been researching different printers and really have no idea what printer to go with.

Does anyone have any suggestions to which printer system to go with?

I also was wondering if you really need a special printer at all. Can you just use a regular printer with the edible ink cartridges? Any suggestions?

Thank you for any and all input.

1 reply
cakelady15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady15 Posted 11 Nov 2008 , 1:06pm
post #2 of 2

I have the Epson C120 and I have not had any problems with it all. It was very easy to set up and my pictures look great. You do have to have a special printer because you can only get ink cartridges with edible ink for certain printers. kopykake.com has a list of a lot of different cartridges and the printers that go with them and they offer great customer service. You could try looking thereicon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%