Cake Ball ?

Decorating By shel35 Updated 9 Nov 2008 , 11:16pm by JenniferMI

shel35 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shel35 Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 6:08pm
post #1 of 4

I want to make cake balls this holidya season. My question is how should I store them? In the freezer, refrigerator,airtight container? What is the shelf life of cake balls? Thanks for your help.

3 replies
muddpuppy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
muddpuppy Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 6:17pm
post #2 of 4

I store mine in an airtight container in the fridge because my family prefers them cold.. They're never around long enough for me to worry about freezing them. lol... I guess I would say the "shelf life" of a cake ball is the same as a regular cake.. I dunno if I'd eat a cake that sat in my fridge for a few weeks, or a cake ball for that matter... icon_smile.gif

muddpuppy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
muddpuppy Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 6:20pm
post #3 of 4

I store mine in an airtight container in the fridge because my family prefers them cold.. They're never around long enough for me to worry about freezing them. lol... I guess I would say the "shelf life" of a cake ball is the same as a regular cake.. I dunno if I'd eat a cake that sat in my fridge for a few weeks, or a cake ball for that matter... icon_smile.gif

JenniferMI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JenniferMI Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 11:16pm
post #4 of 4

I think the out of frig shelf life is about 1 week, longer in frig I would think.

Jen icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%