I Need A Castle Cookie Cutter...

Baking By eieio1234 Updated 9 Nov 2008 , 1:05pm by eieio1234

eieio1234 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
eieio1234 Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 3:17pm
post #1 of 11

Anyone know of a place to get a castle cookie cutter. I've seen the foose one, I don't really like it. There is one with two turrets and a doorway, selling for a bout $13, (not foose) but it's over 4" long, that's way too big. I have checked ebay, there's a couple, nothing really nice or cost efficient.

This one, ecrandal's, is perfect, but way too big at 5x5
LL

10 replies
sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 3:33pm
post #2 of 11

This is one of my absolute favorite websites to buy supplies from. Here the link for the castle cookie cutter:

http://www.countrykitchensa.com/catalog/product.aspx?T=1&productId=626585

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 3:34pm
post #3 of 11

Oh sorry I didnt realize you needed a smaller one. I'm going to check some other websites for you and see if I can find one smaller.

eieio1234 Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 3:43pm
post #4 of 11

Thanks, I do love that one! I saw it, but way too big....

nelly8 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nelly8 Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 4:14pm
post #5 of 11

Recently I have seen a castle cookie cutter at William Sonoma, but comes in a set (princess, pony, etc). I don't remember the size but you can check on their website for more information...

eieio1234 Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 4:26pm
post #6 of 11

Thanks nelly8, yup I have seen that!! I actually just called them this morning, I've seen it online and didn't really want to buy it because I don't need the others (but love the pumpkin coach one) to see if it was in stores or only online and they said it is in stores. I'm about an hour from a WS, but it's in a great mall that my son has actually been wanting to go to, so maybe this weekend if I don't find anything else, I'll buy that set.

Joanne1944 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Joanne1944 Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 4:32pm
post #7 of 11

The ecrandal cutter is a beautiful castle. Have you thougt about contacting them to see if they could make a smaller version for you?
www.ecrandal.com
I really love their pumpkin coach - the best I have seen

SILVERCAT Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SILVERCAT Posted 7 Nov 2008 , 4:32pm
post #8 of 11

If you contact ecrandal and ask if he can resize to what you want, he will! Good Luck!

Honeydukes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Honeydukes Posted 8 Nov 2008 , 7:24pm
post #9 of 11

He will definitely resize. It's getting close to Christmas so get it in early! I have two custom outlines I've got to get out the door! The bad part is since they're for Christmas my DH will take them away when they get here! icon_cry.gif

eieio1234 Posted 8 Nov 2008 , 7:50pm
post #10 of 11

I did email, asking for a resize, but have yet to be responded to... but now that I think about it, I doubt there would be time, I need it in 1 1/2 weeks....

eieio1234 Posted 9 Nov 2008 , 1:05pm
post #11 of 11

Thanks everyone for your help, I ended up driving an hour each way to Williams Sonoma last night and bought their last Princess cookie cutter set. It was annoying to have to spend $24.99, but it did come w/8 cutters that are very cute, I'm sure I'll use them.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%