Edible Wafer Paper And Cupcake Wrappers

Business By 4Gifts4Lisa Updated 1 Jan 2013 , 11:28pm by -K8memphis

4Gifts4Lisa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4Gifts4Lisa Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 3:52am
post #1 of 5

Does anyone know where I can get these super-chic items wholesale? I would like to stock some of the more upscale items in my new retail store, and CANNOT find out who makes them. Specifically, I am looking at the die-cut cupcake wrappers and the upscale wafer paper that has designs on it, like www.fancyflours.com sells. They have some that look like vintage postcards, etc.

Please, please, please help me!

4 replies
snarkybaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snarkybaker Posted 4 Nov 2008 , 1:45am
post #2 of 5

I get the laser cut cupcake papers wholesale and if you want to track down the wafer paper, buy one pack and then just google the manufacturer when you get it.

Fancy Flours gets a lot of their high end decorations from a French company called pfc or pcf. I have it somewhere...but that is how I tracked them down.

SugarQueenie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarQueenie Posted 11 Oct 2012 , 7:20am
post #3 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkybaker

I get the laser cut cupcake papers wholesale and if you want to track down the wafer paper, buy one pack and then just google the manufacturer when you get it.

Fancy Flours gets a lot of their high end decorations from a French company called pfc or pcf. I have it somewhere...but that is how I tracked them down.

Sorry to bump such an old thread! I am still having a hard time finding this company. Any additional info is greatly appreciated!

silvia_italy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
silvia_italy Posted 1 Jan 2013 , 9:52pm
post #4 of 5

Hi all, I'm italian and I'm starting a  business around bakery product, and I'm very interesting in this wafer paper. Any news about the french company that you're referring in this thread?

thank you,

Silvia

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 1 Jan 2013 , 11:28pm
post #5 of 5

Edible Wafer Paper From Fancy Flours

www.fancyflours.com/category/edible-wafer-paperCached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo

Create edible masterpieces with Fancy Flours large assortment of printed wafer paper. We offer hundreds of seasonal vintage images, botanical prints, toile ...

snarks says to contact these folks to get their distributor

i just googled it

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%