Cream Cheese Filling - What Kind Of Frosting?

Decorating By Kim_in_CajunCountry Updated 29 Oct 2008 , 11:43am by Sweet_Guys

Kim_in_CajunCountry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kim_in_CajunCountry Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 1:20am
post #1 of 3

I've noticed many posts where CC'ers have stated that they use cream cheese for filling only. Many respondants do not answer that they use a crusting buttercream for frosting as an alternative.

If you're not frosting with cream cheese or crusting cream cheese, what flavor and type of white frosting are you using?

2 replies
tree45 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tree45 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 1:40am
post #2 of 3

I think the answer to your question is that most people use just buttercream frosting. Sometimes people add flavorings, like lorann oils or normal flavoring. I hope I answered your questions!!
Happy Baking!!!!

Sweet_Guys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet_Guys Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 11:43am
post #3 of 3


We're not quite sure what you're trying to get at. If you are able to rephrase your question, perhaps we can assist.

Paul & Peter

Quote by @%username% on %date%