A Little Turkey On The Home Page Today

Decorating By cylstrial Updated 29 Oct 2008 , 12:51am by ceshell

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 10:14pm
post #1 of 5

Did anyone happen to see the picture of the little turkey on the CC home page today? I wanted to save it in my fav's but it disappeared as usual.

If anyone of you saved it, could you please send me the link?

Thanks!!
Celeste

4 replies
ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 10:44pm
post #2 of 5

Where was it on the home page: Newest Photos? Popular/Added Today? All Time Popular?? If it was in one of the first two you might find it by scanning thru the first few pages of "Last uploads" in the gallery...Otherwise, what did it look like, and did you search on Turkey? Or look in the Thanksgiving Gallery? I just perused the Thanksgiving gallery yesterday, I know I saw more than one little turkey..sometimes a little fondant turkey, sometimes a cake, sometimes a cookie.

cylstrial Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 10:53pm
post #3 of 5

Yes -- I looked in the turkey section. By the time I was done looking, I couldn't remember what it looked like. LOL. There are tons of them! I believe that it was under today or newest photo's. I didn't know the trick about the "Last Uploads" so I will give that a try. Thanks for your help!!

cylstrial Posted 28 Oct 2008 , 11:02pm
post #4 of 5

Thank you Ceshell! I found it by doing what you said to do! That was great!!

In case any of you want to see the cute turkey.. here is the link! I love it! Soooo cute!!

http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1281200

ceshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ceshell Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 12:51am
post #5 of 5

OMG that is soooo cute! I had not seen it but I soooo would not have pointed you to that cake; when you said little turkey I totally envisioned a fondant figurine. Anyway, what a cute cake! You should definitely post a comment on it since it captured your heart. I'm going to right now! icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%