Cheese Cake. Want To Know How To Decorate It, And Any Ideas?

Decorating By TinkerBell18 Updated 26 Oct 2008 , 1:21am by tarheel

TinkerBell18 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TinkerBell18 Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 6:30am
post #1 of 7

icon_biggrin.gif I was jsut sitting here thinking about how cool it would be to make a Cheese cake and also decorate it! so if anone has anyidea than please let me know.

6 replies
jjcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jjcakes Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 6:56am
post #2 of 7

If I remember correctly I have seen people decorate and ice a cheesecake with a cream cheese icing. I've seen stacked cheesecake for a wedding cake. I have not tried it myself but do find myself wanting to try it just to eat the cheesecake. icon_rolleyes.gif

adikhawaja1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adikhawaja1 Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 7:04am
post #3 of 7

You can ice the cheesecake with whipped cream or glaze it with ganache. That would taste really good!!! icon_biggrin.gif

LaDulceria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LaDulceria Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 7:49am
post #4 of 7

well...i´ll say if your cheesecake is a fruitty flavour, you can cover it with some whipped cream, fresh fruit and some spoon caramel over it to give it some height.

if the cheesecake is chocolate or similar, cover with a thin layer of whipped cream and the pour over a chocolate ganache to cover the whole cake.
you could do chocolate curls as well and cigarrellos and place the cigarrellos around and the curls on top....
there are lots of choices...

a topping of flavour jelly is also nice... icon_smile.gif

JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 7:17pm
post #5 of 7

I always decorate my cheesecakes....buttercream...ganache...fruit...caramel...chocolate transfers. You can do whatever you like!
I have decorated cheesecakes in my photos.

Jodie

Sweet_Guys Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sweet_Guys Posted 25 Oct 2008 , 8:54pm
post #6 of 7

We decorate some of our cheesecakes, too. It really depends on the flavor as to what you can do, but have fun with it!

Paul & Peter

tarheel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tarheel Posted 26 Oct 2008 , 1:21am
post #7 of 7

I've used a chocolate cream cheese icing. Goes on very smooth and then if you refrig some of the icing, it will pipe beautiful borders that will endure quite a bit of heat. On the top i used some sliced fruit and flowers.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%