What Kind Of Frosting Is This?

Decorating By koppeskreations Updated 24 Oct 2008 , 12:58am by kakeladi

koppeskreations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
koppeskreations Posted 23 Oct 2008 , 2:58pm
post #1 of 2


I was just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of recipes for a frosting that is I believe like a buttercreme. It is very light weight and it does crust. Basically a cross between the tradional wedding frosting and a frosting like Rich's Bettercreme. Our local hy-vee has it but I would like to be able to make something similar.

Thanks so much!

1 reply
kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 24 Oct 2008 , 12:58am
post #2 of 2

It might be just as your described.......a combination of the two.
Mix buttercream w/Pastry Pride OR Rich's Bettercreme - about 1/2 & 1/2.

Quote by @%username% on %date%