Lets Start A Pay It Forward Rak

Lounge By jackie64 Updated 22 Oct 2008 , 11:07pm by jackie64

jackie64 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jackie64 Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 10:33pm
post #1 of 81

RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS icon_smile.gif This is so much fun . What you do is post a cake item you no longer use or want or just whatever you would like, doesnt have to be something you no longer use or want . Ok I will start off our CC PAY IT FORWARD RAK . I have an extra set of oval pans that come with the 2nd course kit and if you would like to have them just post your name , all I ask is if you win that you will do a CC Pay It Forward RAK then the person of that RAK will do the same and so on. You get the picture. I will have my daughter Tuesday evening around 6 pm to randomly pick a post to win. Lets have some fun CCers and the winner can email me or pm me their address to send the goodys too. icon_smile.gif

80 replies
mixinvixen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mixinvixen Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 10:55pm
post #2 of 81

i could certainly use some oval pans, and i love to give people things, so i'm in!!

cakedivamommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakedivamommy Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 10:59pm
post #3 of 81

I am in! I am actually taking course 2 now and did not buy the class "kit" as I had everything but the oval pans. I could def use them and have lots of tools that I have purchased that i do not like or have multiples of so I have tons to do a RAOK with! THANK YOU for being so generous!

JessDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JessDesserts Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 11:19pm
post #4 of 81

so we just post something we can do without? or do we have to wait our turn?

Im sorry, im not clear, but PAY IT FORWARD is something I live by.

Just trying to clarify.

Jessika

jackie64 Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 11:28pm
post #5 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessDesserts

so we just post something we can do without? or do we have to wait our turn?

Im sorry, im not clear, but PAY IT FORWARD is something I live by.

Just trying to clarify.

Jessika

You can play along here or you can start a RAK of your own I think its just a fun thing to do and a way to share our goodies icon_biggrin.gif

sugarwishes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sugarwishes Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 11:44pm
post #6 of 81

This is such a great thing to do. Count me in!
Robyn <3

JessDesserts Posted 19 Oct 2008 , 2:02pm
post #7 of 81

I will stay here and "play".

One more silly question please:

What does RAK stand for?

Thanks agian.

Jess

butternut Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
butternut Posted 19 Oct 2008 , 2:06pm
post #8 of 81

RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 19 Oct 2008 , 11:45pm
post #9 of 81

great I'm in! sounds like this could be a ton of fun icon_biggrin.gif

sari66 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sari66 Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 2:16am
post #10 of 81

I'm in too! Thanks for starting this

sayhellojana Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sayhellojana Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 2:29am
post #11 of 81

This sounds fun!
I bought a HUGE lot of piping bags on eBay, all new and in packaging, no way I need that many. I'm sure I could part with a handful

mandifrye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandifrye Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 2:37am
post #12 of 81

I want in, too. I would love to send someone some goodies, and I sure could use some oval pans!

Just let me know what to do next...

icon_biggrin.gif Mandi

kaytec Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaytec Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 2:48am
post #13 of 81

I wanna play!! I have an extra set of the oval pans from Course 2. I would be happy to give them a new home.

sayhellojana Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 2:54am
post #14 of 81

Ohh, and I have a set of 4 mini loaf pans I doubt I'll ever use again...funny, I saw this and posted, then had to check my cuboards. lol!

chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 3:25am
post #15 of 81

I'm all for mitzvot!

I'd love mini loaf pans, but I live overseas!

I have the bowling pin pan... the 2-D one, that I never use and I'm sure it would like to be reassigned to a loving home.

Meemawfish Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Meemawfish Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 3:16pm
post #16 of 81

Oh I want in to. I'm sure I have something someone else would enjoy. icon_biggrin.gif

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 3:22pm
post #17 of 81

~~~~waving hands and jumping up and down~~~~

icon_lol.gif I'm in too!!! thumbs_up.gif Great idea!!! thumbs_up.gif

Sugarflowers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugarflowers Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 3:31pm
post #18 of 81

I don't need the pans, but I do have a couple of clay guns that have never been used if anyone wants them. They are the plunger type.

Thanks for this post. It's a really nice thing to do.

Michele

Michelle104 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Michelle104 Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 4:29pm
post #19 of 81

Forgot to add that I don't need the pans! Just want to be in on this!

jackie64 Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 6:21pm
post #20 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie64

RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS icon_smile.gif This is so much fun . What you do is post a cake item you no longer use or want or just whatever you would like, doesnt have to be something you no longer use or want . Ok I will start off our CC PAY IT FORWARD RAK . I have an extra set of oval pans that come with the 2nd course kit and if you would like to have them just post your name , all I ask is if you win that you will do a CC Pay It Forward RAK then the person of that RAK will do the same and so on. You get the picture. I will have my daughter Tuesday evening around 6 pm to randomly pick a post to win. Lets have some fun CCers and the winner can email me or pm me their address to send the goodys too. icon_smile.gif

This is how my daughter will draw to see who wins the RAK . At 6.00 pm Tuesday I will count up how many posts we have then I will ask my daughter to randomly pick a number and the number she chooses will be the winner of the RAK. Good luck everybody and dont forget if you win you will be the next person to post a CC PLAY IT FORWARD RAK icon_biggrin.gif I thought I would add a pic of the RAK Pans Wow something wierd happened and it posted three pics of the pans LOL icon_biggrin.gif
LL
LL
LL

stnkrbll Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stnkrbll Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 6:30pm
post #21 of 81

Please count me in. How fun!

sayhellojana Posted 20 Oct 2008 , 10:38pm
post #22 of 81

Oh, a clay gun would be amazing! I was just looking at them online yesterday. Hum... I suddenly feel like my cake supplies aren't "cool"
lol.

jackie64 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 11:58am
post #23 of 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie64

I have decided to hold the RAK one more day to see if we can get some more people to post will post the winner Wednesday at 6.00 pm . icon_smile.gif

jen1977 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jen1977 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 12:06pm
post #24 of 81

Ooo...I'd love to have a clay gun, and I'm sure I have something that someone else would like. Let me look, and I'll see if I have something to send on!

SweetResults Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetResults Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 12:16pm
post #25 of 81

I don't have any oval pans - I'm in - and I KNOW I have plenty of things to pass on to other cakers!! Great idea! icon_smile.gif

So if I have something to give away I could even start another RAK post - like in the subject line "RAK - Plastic Cookie Cutters - end date Nov. 1" And then in the post describe the item, then people who want them can post, then on the listed date count the posts, pick a number from a hat and then send them the goodies.

Does that sound like that will work?

mjballinger Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mjballinger Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 12:23pm
post #26 of 81

This sounds like fun!! And a way to get rid of my mini topsy turvey pan set - I don't do so well with mini stuff!!

Count me in.......... and hope that I actually get updates on this thread!

JessDesserts Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 12:28pm
post #27 of 81

oooooooooh , I would love a mini set! I do much better with mini things- since im a cupcake girl at heart!

How funny, I just ordered a sugarcraft/clay gun yesterday! ( a belated b-day gift for myself, since I had food poisoning on my b-day and the ENTIRE week following)

I literally just gave tons of stuff to big brothers, I wish this was just 2 weeks earlier. Nonetheless, I have things I would like to share.

How about a pink silicone heart shaped cake pan/mold? Tempting to anyone?

This is so much fun! icon_razz.gif

cakelady15 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady15 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 12:28pm
post #28 of 81

I would love to have a clay gun. I have been meaning to get one and things that I need instead of what I want keep getting in the wayicon_smile.gif I have the Wilton computer shaped pan if anyone would like it.

snowynight Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowynight Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 12:30pm
post #29 of 81

Count me in too!!!!!!!!!!!

sudsy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sudsy Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 12:35pm
post #30 of 81

I would love a clay gun. Count me in. I am sure I have something someone could use.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%