10.17.08 Friday Night Cake Club

Decorating By leah_s Updated 18 Oct 2008 , 4:29pm by GI

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 7:13am
post #61 of 66

13 years! You must have been a child-bride! icon_biggrin.gif

Ah, stick some frosting in his ear icon_twisted.gif and when he looks at you with raised eyebrows, give him one of these icon_confused.gif

(It would bug me, too, after 13 years.) Tomorrow after you've rested, go on hunn and get yusself sumpin' purte-y! icon_biggrin.gif

MacsMom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MacsMom Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 7:56am
post #62 of 66

My DH won't forget the number of years since it was 2000 when we were married, but I'm waiting for the day he forgets the date.

Cake funk-o-rama. It must be the end of summer.

I am up and really have no excuse to be up this late but I just did not feel like making this cake topper that I have to deliver tomorrow. I could've had it done days ago but I j u s t - a m - n o t - i n - t h e - m o o d to do cakes lately. I wish I didn't need the money.

Heck, I should be doing legs and a brides dress in gumpaste right now and I'm here instead... better go finish up.

Lenette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lenette Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 8:02am
post #63 of 66

Just frosting- Happy Anniversary to you! Ours is Sunday and I know DH hasn't even thought about it. I've decided not to bring it up anymore.

I understand though, it is an important day and it should be for both husband and wife. Sorry he dropped the ball!

Okay, 4 tiers filled and iced, I am moving in slo- mo tonight. I need to carve this other cake but I am getting really tired and may just turn in for a few hours hoping to wake up refreshed. In case I don't get back, have a good one ya'll!

icon_smile.gif

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 11:56am
post #64 of 66

Just frosting, I have our Marriage Certificate and pictures of our wedding framed and hanging on our bedroom wall. No forgetting in this house!

Guests hve been fed and now it's back to packing for cake deliveries.

Lenette Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lenette Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 12:42pm
post #65 of 66

I'm back up and at it!

thumbs_up.gif

GI Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GI Posted 18 Oct 2008 , 4:29pm
post #66 of 66

Leahs - that is a great idea for the certificate! I know a couple who have a standing order at their florist. The florist will call the husband, say a week in advance, and confirm the order. That puts the thought into his head and he goes from there... icon_biggrin.gif Never forgot once!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%