Cookie Bouquet Prices

Baking By dandelion56602 Updated 16 Oct 2008 , 10:23pm by dandelion56602

dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 16 Oct 2008 , 9:03pm
post #1 of 4

I know many of you charge $1 per inch for decorated cookies. I've noticed different websites & prices for bouquets. Some seem to have a set price on a per cookie basis (e.g. 3 cookie bouquet= $21; 5 cookie bouquet = $35). Just wondering how you guys get your prices? Also, have you had people ask why you charge so much more per cookie that's in a bouquet vs bagged? I know you have a container, foam & sticks, plus a little more time, but I personally think some of the bouquet companies are ridiculous---b/c I know they're mass production.

3 replies
shiney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shiney Posted 16 Oct 2008 , 9:55pm
post #2 of 4

Dandelion: I know I'm not answering your questions, just adding my two cents (again, what it's worth) . I am surprised at the mass-production cookie bouquets charging what they do. With the work that goes into some of these cookies here on CC, and they can't get those prices, they are worth more than double what they get.

lenabean Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lenabean Posted 16 Oct 2008 , 10:08pm
post #3 of 4

cookies in bloom charge 6 dollars per cookie (i'm in north carolina,prices may differ where you are) the cookie is huge so i think its worth that and its on a stick

dandelion56602 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dandelion56602 Posted 16 Oct 2008 , 10:23pm
post #4 of 4

Lenabean, how large are the cookies?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%