A Question About Packaging...

Decorating By rachelsmom01 Updated 16 Oct 2008 , 8:58pm by rachelsmom01

rachelsmom01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rachelsmom01 Posted 16 Oct 2008 , 6:40pm
post #1 of 3

Hi All!

I was wondering about how to make or where to get the label or name tag that one might use when packaging individual cookies. I have seen many wonderful cookies on this site where cookies have been individually packaged in cellophane or plastic bags and then have what appear to be folded cardboard or some type of heavy paper product where information or names have been printed. How is that done or where do you buy that kind of product? Is there some kind of computer program icon_confused.gif that does that?

Any input would be REALLY appreciated. icon_smile.gif

P.S. If anyone knew of Canadian suppliers for packaging that, too, would be appreciated.


2 replies
cupcakemkr Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakemkr Posted 16 Oct 2008 , 7:02pm
post #2 of 3

You could go to an office supply store, here Staples, and get blank business cards that come on a sheet that you can print yourself or use address labels and design something to stick on the packaging.

http://www.avery.com/avery/override/imageViewer.jsp?name=Avery® Two-Side Printable Clean Edge⢠Business Cards for Inkjet Printers 8877, White, Matte, Box of 400&image=AveryDennison/72782-08877-p05p,AveryDennison/72782-08877-a01p

There are also companies online that you can use to design and print the cards for you.


Good luck!

rachelsmom01 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rachelsmom01 Posted 16 Oct 2008 , 8:58pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks, cupcakemkr! I need all the help Ican get! icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%