Aesthetic Representation- Need Creative Ideas Please!!!

Decorating By chrissy410 Updated 16 Oct 2008 , 5:38pm by 7yyrt

chrissy410 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chrissy410 Posted 16 Oct 2008 , 4:01pm
post #1 of 2

I hope I can explain this well enough so I can get some ideas. I'm an education major and I am taking a differentiation class which basically is about teaching to meet the needs of all students. We talk about everything from children with disabilities to average children to gifted children. We are supposed to represent this idea on some sort of art medium and I really want to do cake. This idea can be very broad such as each child is unique and beautiful (which is kind of where I'm leaning) to talking about a personal connection with this (such as having a child with a disability) Some people are creating quilts, some are painting etc. I am just having a hard time trying to find a starting point. Any ideas or thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I know this is very abstract, but if anyone could help me with this, I thought my cake buddies could!

1 reply
7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 16 Oct 2008 , 5:38pm
post #2 of 2

This may not be what you are looking for, as it's geared toward homeschooling... However, it speaks powerfully to the different ways we learn.
http://www.raisingsmallsouls.com/
Click on "Animal School" for a video.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%