Halloween Td.... Cc Vote!!!

Decorating By pinklesley1 Updated 1 Nov 2008 , 5:47pm by 7yyrt

Trixyinaz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Trixyinaz Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 3:30pm
post #31 of 58

Or a cupcake cake throwdown....the possibilities are endless.....icon_lol.gificon_wink.gif

CakesByJen2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakesByJen2 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 4:57pm
post #32 of 58

Hmmmm, they are both great; I don't know which one to pick! I think I need a sample to decide....

A slice of chocolate with caramel and nutella fillings, please.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 6:34pm
post #33 of 58

As everyone has said, it's close! They both have super cute idea's!!

jescapades Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jescapades Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 8:11pm
post #34 of 58

wow! those cakes are both amazing! i'll have to go find some more information on tds, but i'll vote on this one to get me started.

mouse13 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mouse13 Posted 21 Oct 2008 , 8:29pm
post #35 of 58

Wow those cakes are awesome.

Trixyinaz Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 5:47pm
post #36 of 58

bump!

fiddlesticks Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fiddlesticks Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 6:07pm
post #37 of 58

This TD voting is till The 31st ?

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 6:54pm
post #38 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddlesticks

This TD voting is till The 31st ?

I was wondering about that also. I always thought that the voting is supposed to be a week long starting the 3rd Saturday of the month but I could be mistaken! icon_wink.gif

You know what kids do to your memory! icon_lol.gif

Trixyinaz Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 7:10pm
post #39 of 58

hehehehe, I just said the same thing about the memory thing to my friend who is PG. It really is bad!

As for your question, she got both pictures early and posted this thread a couples days earlier than that Saturday. So if the voting is only for 7 days, then it should end tonight if I did my math right on my fingers icon_lol.gif Where did you see that the voting ends on the 31st? If it ends on the 31st, that won't give the winner enough time to find a challenger for the November TD if they choose to participate. RuRo....

fiddlesticks Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 7:15pm
post #40 of 58

pinklesley1
Frequent Member

Birthday: Aug 31
Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:26 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
we will be voting on this TD until halloween... but come one cc... lets vote and show them what we are made of...

fiddlesticks Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 7:16pm
post #41 of 58

I read it on this post unless I misunderstand this !
Or does that mean the cake TD over all ?

Trixyinaz Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 7:35pm
post #42 of 58

oh....and I did do my math wrong....

Hey Lesley (sorry, spelled your name wrong in the last post) - why is the voting going for 2 weeks instead of the usual 1 week? It should end tomrrow night (one week from the date voting started). This won't allow the winner enough time to find someone to challenge if they want to do the November Throwdown. Shouldn't we end it tomorrow?

xstitcher Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
xstitcher Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 7:48pm
post #43 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixyinaz

oh....and I did do my math wrong....

Hey Lesley (sorry, spelled your name wrong in the last post) - why is the voting going for 2 weeks instead of the usual 1 week? It should end tomrrow night (one week from the date voting started). This won't allow the winner enough time to find someone to challenge if they want to do the November Throwdown. Shouldn't we end it tomorrow?

Looks like your second guessing yourself like me! Could it be the children/memory syndrome? icon_wink.gif

I think you had it right the 1st time about ending tonight as it was started last Wednesday and fiddlesticks yes indeed we could have misunderstood that she meant when the TD ended, who knows???? icon_smile.gif

Trixyinaz Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 8:17pm
post #44 of 58

OH, did it start last Wednesday? I thought it was Thursday. See, see what 1 kid will do to you? It's amazing! icon_lol.gif

We'll wait to see what Lesley says when she comes back....

fiddlesticks Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 8:30pm
post #45 of 58

icon_lol.gificon_lol.gifthumbs_up.gif

superstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
superstar Posted 22 Oct 2008 , 10:11pm
post #46 of 58

Both cakes are so good. You can both be very proud.

Trixyinaz Posted 24 Oct 2008 , 12:36pm
post #47 of 58

doing the bump!

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 26 Oct 2008 , 12:35am
post #48 of 58

I like the second one best, it was the bottom tier with the fence that did it for me.

pinklesley1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinklesley1 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 9:24pm
post #49 of 58

i was only going to post it for a week, but since both contestants agreed, we posted it until halloween, since it was a halloween td...

i am sorry so sorry that this caused a confusion amongst all my cc peeps... (i like peeps)...

anyways... there is almost enough votes...

and it is almost halloween...

i am sorry for the confusion.... my bad....

p.s. trixyinaz... i love your new td for jan.... lets go for it...

trishalynn0708 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trishalynn0708 Posted 29 Oct 2008 , 11:55pm
post #50 of 58

I voted.. They are both wonderful though!

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 2:40pm
post #51 of 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinklesley1

i was only going to post it for a week, but since both contestants agreed, we posted it until halloween, since it was a halloween td...

i am sorry so sorry that this caused a confusion amongst all my cc peeps... (i like peeps)...

anyways... there is almost enough votes...

and it is almost halloween...

i am sorry for the confusion.... my bad....

p.s. trixyinaz... i love your new td for jan.... lets go for it...

Lesley, You are not BAD icon_wink.gif . . . you are doing a great job - I'm sure the contestants appreciate all the work you put into posting this! p.s. I think I'll steal the peeps from the kids....is that 'bad'?

Trixyinaz Posted 30 Oct 2008 , 4:29pm
post #52 of 58

Thanks Lesley! I'll start working on a list of all the 2008 winners and losers. Now, if you were a winner and a loser, then you'd just get to participate in the Winner's contest...hehehe.

And who made the rule that you can't participate in a TD for 12 months if you lose? What's the reasoning behind that one? I don't get it. (I need the little shrugging smilie guy).

I think everyone forgives you for running it until the end of the month....icon_wink.gif We all appreciate you putting in the time to HOST the throwdown. These things are soo soo FUN!

Trixyinaz Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 10:01pm
post #53 of 58

Congratulations Snowshoe1 (Stephanie)....you kicked my you know what.

For anyone wondering.....

Snowshoe1 (Stephanie) is Contestant #1
Trixyinaz (Vicki - ME) is Contestant #2

Great job on your cake, Stephanie. Thanks for the challenge. I had loads of fun competeting against you. Should have pushed myself harder. You do great cakes! Good luck in November....remember, I'm your TD HOST for your next TD. Looking forward to it!

Vicki

Trixyinaz Posted 31 Oct 2008 , 11:35pm
post #54 of 58

Congratulations Snowshoe1 (Stephanie)....you kicked my you know what.

For anyone wondering.....

Snowshoe1 (Stephanie) is Contestant #1
Trixyinaz (Vicki - ME) is Contestant #2

Great job on your cake, Stephanie. Thanks for the challenge. I had loads of fun competeting against you. Should have pushed myself harder. You do great cakes! Good luck in November....remember, I'm your TD HOST for your next TD. Looking forward to it!

Vicki

pinklesley1 Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 3:57am
post #55 of 58

Well... Snowshoe is our winner... Congrats!!!

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 9:35am
post #56 of 58

A big THANK YOU to Lesley for posting for us! Especially since we had her doing this when she was busy with a huge bridal booth.

Vicki - your a great competitor! Also, a really talented lady and super nice. It was fun - hopefully we will do it again next year (?).

pinklesley1 Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 12:57pm
post #57 of 58

It was super fun!! You guys both did awesome work! I would be glad to post for you again anytime!

Thanks to both ladies for their outstanding work/ let's give them a round of applause...

I don't know who came up with the rule that if you loose you have to wait a year: kinda dumb rule if you ask me... But I don't know the reasoning behind it!

I hope that trixy can get the list going to do the best of.. In jan, that sounds like a whole lotta fun!

Thank you to everyone on cc that voted!

Lesley

7yyrt Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
7yyrt Posted 1 Nov 2008 , 5:47pm
post #58 of 58

I assume the rule was to try and get the largest number of participants. You know, like most of the stars wanted to work with Kermit the Frog.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%