Edible Images??

Baking By lildeby Updated 24 Oct 2008 , 3:40pm by rubybpc

lildeby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lildeby Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 1:42pm
post #1 of 8

Is there someplace you can buy preprinted edible images?Cake is just a hobby for me right now and I cant afford an edible image printer!!

7 replies
terrig007 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
terrig007 Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 2:07pm
post #2 of 8

Sometimes bakeries will do it for a fee of $5 or so. HTH

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 2:07pm
post #3 of 8

If you have a cake supply store close by the might and sometimes your local grocery store that has a bakery will do it you.

Molly

Bethkay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bethkay Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 7:39pm
post #4 of 8

Both the cake decorating supply stores in my area sell edible images. If you do not have such a store in your area, and are not in a hurry, you can also order them online. Just Google in "Edible Images." I can't remember which places carry them, but I have seen them online. detective.gif

Bethkay Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 7:57pm
post #5 of 8

Both the cake decorating supply stores in my area sell edible images. If you do not have such a store in your area, and are not in a hurry, you can also order them online. Just Google in "Edible Images." I can't remember which places carry them, but I have seen them online. detective.gif

Bethkay Posted 12 Oct 2008 , 8:01pm
post #6 of 8

lildeby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lildeby Posted 13 Oct 2008 , 2:05pm
post #7 of 8

Thank you so much ! I found one place that will make the image i need custom but I have found most of the bakeries in this area will not help an individual with cake supplies!Not even to sell cake boxes! I guess they are afraid they will lose business! It saddens me to see the greedieness in the world today! I hope if you are an amature cakemaker that industry people in your area are more kind! Further more I hope if you are in the industry you are more kind to amatures that come in with baking supply needs! Remember everyone needs cake,but not everyone one can open a bakery!

rubybpc Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rubybpc Posted 24 Oct 2008 , 3:40pm
post #8 of 8

buy it off of eBay. I was just looking into that as well.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%