SweetSyren Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetSyren Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 2:08pm
post #1 of 5

icon_cry.gif

4 replies
JodieF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JodieF Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 2:17pm
post #2 of 5

I see 6 cakes when I look in your photos. Are those the ones you mean?

jo_ann Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jo_ann Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 2:40pm
post #3 of 5

There seem to be more glitches in the system. If you look at the page numbers on any of the galleries they start at 0 of whatever. It's weird, photos aren't showing up in users personal photo galleries, they are out there somewhere in the blackhole of cyberspace. Just kidding. icon_smile.gif. I also saw a thing that said I had a personal message and thought okay they changed how you get pm's so I clicked on it and it took me to some stupid quiz in a new window. I hope they get it fixed soon.

Jo-Ann

Molly2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Molly2 Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 2:44pm
post #4 of 5

I posted 2 last night and I saw one come across right after posting but I did not see the other one and they are not in my photo gallery I brought the first one up because it had a comment and I was notified but it's not anywhere else icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif I guess their is something happing on this site with the photos

Molly

DaisyLisa17 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DaisyLisa17 Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 2:44pm
post #5 of 5

Its ok, they must be working on something. I uploaded a pic last night and it never showed up either. Then this morning I tried to do it again and it said I had already uploaded a photo by that name. I just posted in the tech support forum so they know my problem, but I'm sure they will work it all out!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%