Wish Me Luck!!(Kinda Long)

Lounge By SweetPea0613 Updated 11 Oct 2008 , 5:31am by chutzpah

SweetPea0613 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetPea0613 Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 4:59am
post #1 of 5

Not sure if this is the right place to post this..... dunce.gif

But I finally got the courage to go apply at the super Target bakery. I talked to the manager a few months ago to see if they were hiring and she told me to apply around the beginning of Oct. and then to let her know I applied.

I let her know and she took down my name and number and said she would call to interview me sometime next week. She seemed like she remembered when I went the first time to ask. I really hope she calls and isn't making false promises.

I have been so tired of my job that I've been at for FOUR long years now and I really need a change. I'm only making fifty cents more than when I started the frickin job. I'm just stuck at a job I don't love anymore. And even if this job at target is part time it'll give me only a few days and my current job and cut down my stress.

So does anyone think she'll call???? Am I even good enough to work at a bakery. I would just love getting experience and I'm just nervous. And I'm ready for a change and I'm ready to do something I LOVE....

Any advice or encouraging words will help!

Thanks for listening...sorry so long.

4 replies
ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 5:14am
post #2 of 5

Good luck to you. I hope you get this job! I have no doubt she will see what beautiful work you do and will hire you on the spot.

Don't worry and everything will work out the way it's supposed to.

Kathy

chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 5:21am
post #3 of 5

Even if you don't get the job at Target, go and apply for other jobs. It's no fun working at a place when you're unhappy there. You're not 'stuck' there at your job. You are an adult and it's up to you to take responsibility for your life and for your own happiness. If you hate it.... well, move on.

SweetPea0613 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetPea0613 Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 5:25am
post #4 of 5

Well I have been applying for TONS of jobs and it just seems like nobody wants to hire me. I've even had a few interviews and no one called back icon_sad.gif I just feel so discouraged sometimes.

chutzpah Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chutzpah Posted 11 Oct 2008 , 5:31am
post #5 of 5

Something will turn up! They'll be lucky to have you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%