Anyone Else Having A Problem???

Decorating By tdybear1978 Updated 10 Oct 2008 , 2:12pm by tdybear1978

tdybear1978 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tdybear1978 Posted 9 Oct 2008 , 11:01pm
post #1 of 7

I know the site has been down today for upgrades and stuff but I just logged in and it is saying that there are no photos in MY PHOTOS and when I try to look in MY FAVORITE PHOTOS it tells me that I need to be logged in to access that (which I am logged in) and all of the forums that I have posted in have been erased. Anyone else having this problem? I am really hoping that all the photos that I have posted are not gone as I send many of my customers here to look at things. ANYONE ELSE???

6 replies
JoAnnB Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JoAnnB Posted 9 Oct 2008 , 11:13pm
post #2 of 7

relax, they are doing maintenance on the servers. everything gets a bit strange for a while.

tdybear1978 Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 12:05am
post #3 of 7

I was hoping that is all that it is. there are so many pics in my favorite photos that I just love, I would hate to lose them

deliciously_decadent Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
deliciously_decadent Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 11:16am
post #4 of 7

i have lost two my latest uploads (just uploaded but now vanished)???

mandifrye Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandifrye Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 11:28am
post #5 of 7

This happened to me, too. Luckily, when I logged on this morning, everything was back and moving a little quicker! icon_biggrin.gif

Don't worry, the work on the servers has to be done and it can cause some crazy things to happen. I was getting all kinds of fatal errors and I couldn't do much of anything on the site Wednesday and Thursday. All is better now, just give it some time.

I am so addicted to this site, it about killed me not being able to get to you guys and find answers to ALL my questions! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif It has became a drug, but it is a good addiction!

thumbs_up.gif

cutthecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cutthecake Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 11:29am
post #6 of 7

I couldn't access anything for a few days, so I emailed CC. I was told to "clear my cookies (not the edible kind) and cache". I had to call my computer guy to find out how to do that, but it did work.

tdybear1978 Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 2:12pm
post #7 of 7

okay, everything is back now. whewwwww I know i just need patience but wow it is terrifying when my cc goes down and I can't find anything haha

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%