Buckeye Baby Shower Cake?

Decorating By FeGe_Cakes Updated 10 Oct 2008 , 3:31am by FeGe_Cakes

FeGe_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FeGe_Cakes Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 9:45pm
post #1 of 6

I think I want to do an Ohio State Buckeye baby shower cake with a baby buckeye onesie.

I will do a fondant onesie, but want to neatly do the Ohio State logo. Any suggestions on how to do this and make it clean and neat?

Also, what color would you say the red is in the Ohio State logo. If you can give me a Americolor or Wilton color would be great.

5 replies
FeGe_Cakes Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 11:14pm
post #2 of 6

Anybody?

barbaranoel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
barbaranoel Posted 9 Oct 2008 , 12:36am
post #3 of 6

The Ohio State Logo is just a true red color and Grey. The Block O is pretty easy to do.

http://www.backgroundhq.com/images/ohio%20state%20logo.jpg

This is the logo

Writing in the script ohio is nice too.

Barb

OhioBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
OhioBaker Posted 9 Oct 2008 , 11:59am
post #4 of 6

Do you have access to an edible image printer? This would be easiest and look neat and clean. Or, you could try a FBCT.

Post pictures when you are finished. We want to see how it turns out. icon_biggrin.gif

Tona Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Tona Posted 9 Oct 2008 , 12:02pm
post #5 of 6

Edible Image is the best way but if you do not have one you can use color flow it will work well for this.

FeGe_Cakes Posted 10 Oct 2008 , 3:31am
post #6 of 6

Thanks everyone for your help. I need to invest in a edibile printer, but I do not have one at this time. I just got word the client finally decided on a theme so we are going with a hawaiian themed baby shower.

Would have been cute to do. I saw a really cute baby buckeye onesie I was going to copy.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%