Where Can I Get Custom Labels Online?

Business By JessDesserts Updated 8 Oct 2008 , 1:41pm by JessDesserts

JessDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JessDesserts Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 1:22am
post #1 of 14

I really wasnt sure where to post this question.

I do not have a business but i've been practicing so much, and giving out my 'experiements', someone suggested I at least get a cute little label to put on the package so people know I made it.

I dont even know if its worth it, or if it even matters if they know hwo made it, or how much labels will even cost, but, I was thinking just a cute little cupcake or something silly.

Does anyone know where I can have these made up online? or any other suggestions?

I dont even know if i'm making sense.

Thanks for reading this. Jess

13 replies
tblide Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tblide Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 1:50am
post #2 of 14

www.vistaprint.com I totally love this site. You can even sign up as a reseller for their products and get all kinds of discounts on things. I am signed up as a reseller. I just placed an order today for about 10 different things including 250 business cards (2 different sets), 1 tshirt, 1 pen, 10 sheets letterhead, and 100 postcards. All I had to pay was shipping/handling which was less than 12.00. I highly recommend signing up as a reseller even if you don't intend on ever reselling anything. And oh yeah it's FREE to sign up. I have never resold anything. I signed up to get all my business cards (I run 3 different small businesses and also involved in a non profit group where I need my own cards). My savings were about 125.00.

bettinashoe Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bettinashoe Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 1:56am
post #3 of 14

It's not a silly question at all. In fact, I'm really glad you posted it, JessDesserts. And thanks for the link, tblide. I'm really glad to have the site.

cylstrial Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cylstrial Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 2:13am
post #4 of 14

So JessDesserts, since you are interested in a label that goes on the package, are you going to have a sticker label? I'm just wondering..

I'm kind of in the same boat. People are finding out that I make cakes and wondering if I'm selling them, etc. Several people have asked for cards.. etc. So I'm just trying to decide what is worth my while, etc.

Thanks for posting this!

JessDesserts Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 2:44pm
post #5 of 14

I was looking for a sticker to go on the package with maybe my name and a pic of a cupcake.

I havent really given it detailed thought, I thought I would start with where to find then first.

Thanks for the help so far!

Jess

cocakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cocakedecorator Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 3:01pm
post #6 of 14

try www.colorfulimages.com or www.currentinc.com

Boofycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Boofycakes Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 3:03pm
post #7 of 14

I love wwww.vistaprint.com also, I get my business cards there, and I also order postcards. You can order stickers, return address labels, car magnets, shirts, hats, flyers.... and most of it is really cheap, and they offer great deals! I'd recommend taking a look at that website also.

tcbalgord Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcbalgord Posted 7 Oct 2008 , 3:30pm
post #8 of 14

I too love vista print! However, if you're looking for a cheap yet professional way, if you have microsoft word (works, office) they have hundreds of templates. For sticky labels I use the address maker.

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 1:11am
post #9 of 14

I recommend iprint as well..and they have nice labels and brochures there. and incrediable sales!!

cylstrial Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 3:18am
post #10 of 14

Great sites! Thanks to everyone! I'll have to go and figure something out.. and I'm sure that JessDesserts will as well.

kate6207 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kate6207 Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 11:16am
post #11 of 14

Another great site that you might consider is Etsy.com. It is an online marketplace that sells handmade goods by many independent sellers. You can find just about anything on the website including sellers that will do supercute, customized labels that can be used for baked goods.

cylstrial Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 11:49am
post #12 of 14

Cool. I've never heard of it!

loriemoms Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loriemoms Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 12:55pm
post #13 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivy2958

Another great site that you might consider is Etsy.com. It is an online marketplace that sells handmade goods by many independent sellers. You can find just about anything on the website including sellers that will do supercute, customized labels that can be used for baked goods.

What a cool site! Just in time for christmas!!!

JessDesserts Posted 8 Oct 2008 , 1:41pm
post #14 of 14

I wanted to thank everyone for their help, I'm so glad I posted my question!!

If I find the 'ultimate' stickers/labels, ill make sure and post a pic of them in all their cuteness!! icon_razz.gif

Thanks again!!

Jess

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%