Think Your Place Is Dirty?

Lounge By michellenj Updated 4 Oct 2008 , 1:18am by littlecake

ladyellam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ladyellam Posted 30 Sep 2008 , 4:59pm
post #31 of 40

What I want to know is why they bothered buying cleaning supplies. It doesn't look like they USED the bleach or the cleaning spray at all.

Torch the place! Can you even imagine what is living UNDERNEATH all of that crap? EW! I think I'm going to take another shower.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 2:29am
post #32 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by MessyBaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellenj

If you look at the bed, it looks like someone cleared the trash to make a place for themself to sleep. And the computer keyboard looks like someone has been using it.

My guess is that maybe a fraternity or some other group of filthy pigs had parties there a lot. Or like a rugby team? I can see if they had like 5 parties and ordered pizza, then didn't clean up, many ciggies and drink cups would build up fairly quickly.

I thought it looked like a party house too! I would think that males made the mess, but remember the high heel? icon_confused.gif Of course, that could be from the party as well! Nevertheless, it is disgusting!

Can you imagine marrying someone this messy, oh, wait a minute, I did! icon_twisted.gif

So did I!

dinas27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dinas27 Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 7:11pm
post #33 of 40

do any of you get the show 'how clean is your house?' - two british ladies that go to the nastiest places imaginable! Far and above those pictures. One of the ladies takes bacterial cultures and sends them to the lab tapedshut.gif

A girl I worked it a few summers ago went searching for apartments - one of the places they went to was stacked with beer bottles (empty but in the boxes) EVERYWHERE about 5 feet high, then there were the mounds of cig butts and piles of beer cans, she said there were fruit flies everywhere.

Magnum Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Magnum Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 8:07pm
post #34 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinas27

do any of you get the show 'how clean is your house?' - two british ladies that go to the nastiest places imaginable! Far and above those pictures. One of the ladies takes bacterial cultures and sends them to the lab tapedshut.gif

Its quite popular here in the UK. They went to this ladies house where she allowed her pet birds for fly freely around her house. There must have been around 6 or 7 birds which had crapped everywhere. Her living room was caked (excuse the pun icon_biggrin.gif ) in many years worth of bird doo doo. There were splash marks on the walls, she said when shes sitting down and the birds crap on her, she flicks it off and it splashes on the wall icon_eek.gif
Some times they crap in her dinner and her drinks but its no bother to her coz there her babies and she loves them (her words) icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif

They did a swab and took it to the lab and in 1 gram of filth and bird crap it contained as much as 2 million bacteria.

She also had 6 month old ham in her fridge icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

dinas27 Posted 1 Oct 2008 , 8:47pm
post #35 of 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum

Quote:

Its quite popular here in the UK. They went to this ladies house where she allowed her pet birds for fly freely around her house. There must have been around 6 or 7 birds which had crapped everywhere. Her living room was caked (excuse the pun icon_biggrin.gif ) in many years worth of bird doo doo. There were splash marks on the walls, she said when shes sitting down and the birds crap on her, she flicks it off and it splashes on the wall icon_eek.gif
Some times they crap in her dinner and her drinks but its no bother to her coz there her babies and she loves them (her words) icon_eek.gificon_confused.gif

They did a swab and took it to the lab and in 1 gram of filth and bird crap it contained as much as 2 million bacteria.

She also had 6 month old ham in her fridge icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

my husband's sister is almost that bad! I only was in her apartment once, only time I ever met her. The floor was covered in bird crap and bird seed. She let them fly all over the place - you could see where they would perch on the top of the kitchen cabinets, poop streaked down the face of the cabinet. Not to mention the heavy cigarette smoke filling the air and butts on every available surface... good thing she didnt offer us anything to drink... not sure what my expression would have been like

Magnum Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 2:38pm
post #36 of 40

[/quote]
my husband's sister is almost that bad! I only was in her apartment once, only time I ever met her. The floor was covered in bird crap and bird seed. She let them fly all over the place - you could see where they would perch on the top of the kitchen cabinets, poop streaked down the face of the cabinet. Not to mention the heavy cigarette smoke filling the air and butts on every available surface... good thing she didnt offer us anything to drink... not sure what my expression would have been like[/quote]

I do not live in a palace but bird crap on kitchen cabinets????? NOOOOOOOO
It would have been funny if she insisted you have a drink icon_lol.gif

I forgot to add that this lady had snail trails under her sofa! It looked like a map lol

dinas27 Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 2:56pm
post #37 of 40
Quote:

I forgot to add that this lady had snail trails under her sofa! It looked like a map lol

snail trails?!!?? snails in the house? how does that happen? icon_eek.gif

I remember one with cat vomit - everywhere. It was so thick and crusted, the lady kept the cats food in the bathroom - well the cat was smarter then she was, it pawed all the gross food out of its self feeder to get fresh stuff, the lady would pick it up off her NASTY floor and put it back in the feeder - and you wonder why your cat is sick? Stupid people.

Magnum Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 4:31pm
post #38 of 40
Quote:

Quote:

snail trails?!!?? snails in the house? how does that happen? icon_eek.gif

I remember one with cat vomit - everywhere. It was so thick and crusted, the lady kept the cats food in the bathroom - well the cat was smarter then she was, it pawed all the gross food out of its self feeder to get fresh stuff, the lady would pick it up off her NASTY floor and put it back in the feeder - and you wonder why your cat is sick? Stupid people.

To be honest, i really don't know how you'd get snail trails under the sofa lol. It was so nasty and it was the only thing she was bothered about, she was cool with bird crap in her dinner and furry ham in her fridge but nooooo to the trails lol.

Some of the cases on that show are so disgusting, using the kitchen sink as a bin because the bin is full, not flushing the toilet because you can't be bothered....things you just can't imagine icon_eek.gif

TheDomesticDiva Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheDomesticDiva Posted 2 Oct 2008 , 5:27pm
post #39 of 40

There was something on the news not too long ago about some places in D.C. where people were being evicted/foreclosed on, and trashing the places on purpose. Wonder if this is one of those things? Either way--yuck.

littlecake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
littlecake Posted 4 Oct 2008 , 1:18am
post #40 of 40

you know that the smell has to be wafting to the other tenants....how awful.

i was watching animal planet, and the aspca got onto a cat hoarder's house...OMG, they had over 200 cats in their house....the neighbors called because they couldn't stand the smell anymore, it way way worse than the pictures here.....they had to wear special suits with breathing equipment to go in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
the junkstore i bought i couple years ago makes this place look clean....i took out almost 300 bags of trash, and on top of that 16 truckloads of just skanky junk...it took over a week, and cost me 1000.00 to clean out, and i did a lot of it myself....ugh, i don't think i could go thru that again.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%