Survivor Gabon

Lounge By michellenj Updated 19 Dec 2008 , 10:59pm by kandu001

idgalpal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
idgalpal Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 12:08am
post #61 of 91

Oh, that's so funny "is there a Hobby Lobby in Gabon"
Bob's idol is truely awesome. I'm hoping he gives it to Randy and arranges for everyone to vote for Randy. Randy will go to tribal thinking he has the hidden immunity idol and he'll get screwed when he tries to use it!

Ironbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ironbaker Posted 20 Nov 2008 , 9:39pm
post #62 of 91

Now that would be the best thing ever! lol

lisad1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lisad1 Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 3:12am
post #63 of 91

It was a little on the mean side...but Randy is gone!! The look
of shock icon_surprised.gif was priceless... icon_razz.gif

Ironbaker Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 3:22am
post #64 of 91

I thought it was an exit befitting of a jack*ss. I did feel a twinge of "sorry" for him when he left, I know he was mortified and upset. But he dug his grave even deeper with the unnecessary antics earlier. The whole cookie-gate thing was just a mess. icon_lol.gif

The main reason I think he got what was coming (Corinne too) is because he was so sure that Sugar didn't have the brains to find the idol herself. Arrogant. If it was still out there, would Kenny not send himself instead of Bob?

That whole tribal council had me in fits of laughter. Crystal's "whispering" - priceless. They're reactions to her, even funnier. Corinne and Randy all sure of themselves. Sugar finally caving in. And even Jeff with all the suspense...that is one for the books! It just might be better than the Eduardo blindside a few seasons back. So satisfying.

And was Kenny making anyone else scream the way he let every auction go? He just sat on $1000. thumbsdown.gif

lisad1 Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 12:02pm
post #65 of 91

Yeah, that tribal council was absolutely one of the best ever! And I agree, Randy did deserve it. He has been one big pain in the a$%.
And he was soooo sure he was safe. He even said, "now that's an idol!" I wonder what he's thinking about Bob now....I think it's safe to say that if he gets to the final 2 he won't have Randy's vote icon_wink.gif

Hopefully Corrine is next, she is just as nasty!

I think Kenny just got greedy...waited too long, and there is always someting nasty in the end. But it is a shame to send someone to exile when you didn't have too, and then not spend it.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 2:26pm
post #66 of 91

Best. Episode. Ever.

I have hated Randy all along. He really looked like the fool that he is. He was ridiculous over the cookie. What a jerk.

And Corinne. Surely she'll be the next to go. She didn't seem to have much of a reaction to Bob tricking Randy. Maybe something will happen on the next ep.

Ironbaker Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 2:34pm
post #67 of 91

Michelle, I'm wondering if she realizes that Bob tricked Randy. I think that's why Bob still voted for Suzie - to make it look like he was duped with a "fake idol" (by Sugar...planting one at Exile) and had no idea.

You see the previews for next week? Looks like he's trying to convince Corinne that the idol they threw (Marcus) in the ocean that time is actually still out there in play. I know that can't possibly be true...Bob's a gamer.

I'm loving Sugar now, she's at least trying to play.

I wonder what it was like for Randy to watch it all last night and see how it all came about. HAHA

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 3:22pm
post #68 of 91

Randy got played plain and simple.

He had overstayed his visit by weeks and should be happy he got to the jury.

The man has issues (0bviously) and did himself no favors by "going off" on everyone that last day either.

As for the cookie, it's his fault his greedy butt didn't get a cookie. He offered it thinking Sugar would say no and he'd look like the nice guy but he got played there too. She took it and at that point it was hers to do with as she pleased.

I was waiting for Randy to say "Marcus you should have given it to me because it was my cookie."

What pissed me off was that Jeff clearly said "this is for the whole tribe" and he gets up there with his win and made his remark that was something like "these are just mine right." and then proceeded to call them "his" when Jeff was more than clear that it was a tribe gift.

hey hey goodbye! na na na na! na na na na! hey hey goodbye!

Wasn't to thrilled with Bob throwing Marcus under the bus but honestly if I stop and think about it his story is absolutely believable from the little snip that they showed.

I am sure that Bob knows Sugar has the idol. He's got to because he's not dumb by any means. Why would he have told Sugar about his fake one? Possibly to see if she's admit to having it?

Next week's going to be good.

michellenj Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 3:51pm
post #69 of 91

Bob must know that Sugar has the real one. I'm still wondering where he got the supplies to make the fake one. icon_lol.gif

I missed the ep where they threw the other idol int othe ocean, and had forgotten about that. Interesting.

What reward would you all have picked int the auction? I would have picked the clean clothes and bath.

Ironbaker Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 4:28pm
post #70 of 91

The bath was a good one but I don't blame Suzie at all for staying in a hot bath in hot and humid weather. But what a difference the bath made! lol

Although, the food would be nice, I'd probably go for the advantage at the immunity challenge too.

Bob is probably wondering if she does. He did seem a bit disappointed that the clue at Exile was one he already read and he didn't want to just blindly look all over for the idol. So I think a small part of him isn't sure....maybe he wants to look to be sure.

lisad1 Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 6:12pm
post #71 of 91

I would have picked the bath, and hot & humid, i would have still lingered a little longer than Suzie did...You would have to feel pretty dirty on the Island, I would have waited until they kicked me out icon_wink.gif

I think she rushed out so she'd have a chance at some food icon_lol.gif

Oh, and the choc. chip cookies! I would have wanted one too!

Carolynlovescake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Carolynlovescake Posted 21 Nov 2008 , 8:46pm
post #72 of 91

Does anyone here remember them showing the players after their food auction in seasons 1 - 3? I sure do. Raging diarreah, vomiting and bad bad cramps.

They have been out there for almost 30 days and their body has pretty much purged toxins and all other food stuff. By then the body has changed and adjusted to living off very little and mostly rations of rice and water.

When you put that food back into your body it's got to be a shock.

If I were there as a survivor player I'd skip the food and go for the bath and the immunity options.

Like Sugar said, I'd spend the entire time in that bath. Heat and humidity be damned, they would have to dump it out with me still in it!

tcturtleshell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tcturtleshell Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 12:04am
post #73 of 91

I haven't had much time to get on CC lately but after seeing the eposide of Survivor this week I had to come on & see everyones reactions! Pretty much the same as mine were! I laughed so hard when Crystal was voting! That was the most hilarious vote ever!! They usually make is so serious. This to me was the funniest Survivor vote off ever! Bye bye Randy! That was soooo good!!! Looking forward to the rest of the shows. Crystal was something else! I'm still cracking up at that!! What you see is what you get with her! That's why I like her! icon_smile.gif

Ironbaker Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 8:03pm
post #74 of 91

icon_lol.gif It's still making me giggle. It definitely was one of the funniest TCs ever. And the great thing - you know we'll see much of it again on the finale!

michellenj Posted 24 Nov 2008 , 8:32pm
post #75 of 91

You know that Randy will have a lot to say at the finale.

Ironbaker Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 2:54am
post #76 of 91

Oh how good it was to see Corinne follow Randy off the island.

But Kenny, Kenny, Kenny...you messed up your game for no reason at all! Your vote didn't matter! If Corinne really had the idol, all she and Bob needed were their own votes to count towards someone else. Yours was not needed - unless, of course, they were lying. I can't wait to see what happens now.

lisad1 Posted 8 Dec 2008 , 5:25pm
post #77 of 91

I was glad to see Corrine go to! there was just nothing to like there...

Bob is a pretty crafty dude! I would have thought that necklace was real. Where is he getting all the stuff for it! Pretty inventive story too! Corrine thought it was true at first, and Crystal and Kenny were all excited too.

Kenny did get himself in a bind...hate that because he's one of my players in my pool. But, it always happens whenever someone gets too sure of themselves ands starts acting cocky.

Well, at least the game has gotten a little interesting and entertaining the last few weeks!!

michellenj Posted 12 Dec 2008 , 8:29pm
post #78 of 91

I was really glad to see Crystal go. Lots of scheming last night!

lisad1 Posted 14 Dec 2008 , 5:05pm
post #79 of 91

i can't wait for Sunday! It's the first time going into the finale that I have 3 people still left in the pool. I still have Kenny, Susan and Bob. I'm hoping that Bob makes it. (If I don't win, i hope it's Sugar, she's played a good game)

michellenj Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 5:13pm
post #80 of 91

WOW! That was one bitter, hateful jury! I loved it.

They were so nice to have Bob explain where he got the materials to make the fake idol. Good for him on winning both prizes. How awesome.

Poor Matty. I think that Sugar did the rright thing by making it a tie and letting them do the fire challenge.

Corinne is a nasty bitch! I could not believe she said what she said to Sugar, and then didn't even apologize when Jeff was trying to let her off the hook for saying it. Can you imagine being her coworker?

For a season that was just okay and fairly boring a lot of the time, I enjoed the last couple of episodes.

What's next? Is there a Big Brother this winter? icon_lol.gif

SugarFrosted Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarFrosted Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 8:47pm
post #81 of 91

I really loved the fact that Bob won BOTH prizes. He is a great guy and deserved all of it! He seemed to be in shock about the second prize, like a deer in the headlights.

However, I would have been happy if Sugar had won, but she had made so many enemies along the way, I couldn't imagine that happening. Didn't she look just like a 1940s movie star last night! Very lovely!

I can't find anything for Big Brother 11 for this winter, though http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch.aspx?id=big_brother says it returns in Summer 2009.

American Idol starts January 13. I love watching the auditions shows.

michellenj Posted 15 Dec 2008 , 10:11pm
post #82 of 91

Sugar looked good, and Susie looked like a totally different person. She looks so much younger with makeup and her hair done icon_razz.gif .

Bob was just flabbergasted.

Ironbaker Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 1:21am
post #83 of 91

Kudos to sweet Bob, Sugar basically signed his name on the check the minute she made it a tie. I understand Matty being upset, she did dupe him. I was glad she did it only because I believe this was Bob's game to win. I couldn't take Susie, Sugar and Matty being the final 3, knowing Matty would win. Sugar did a great job too but made too many enemies AND she acted like she just didn't care with the jury questions.

What I was SHOCKED at was Susie getting THREE votes??! Who else voted for her besides Matty? They never did say like they usually do. I'm guessing maybe Kenny and Krystal since Sugar ticked them off and they wanted Bob gone.

Sugar did look beautiful. I almost felt bad for Randy...something surely did happen in his life to turn him so sour like that. Corinne is an evil turd. I prefer Matty with a little facial hair.

Reality withdrawal. No winter BB, they realized the last one bombed (really, I think it was just their crappy idea of trying to make it a love connection show) so they're sticking to the summer.

icon_cry.gif It's been fun girls!

lisad1 Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 5:25am
post #84 of 91

I thought it was a great finale!! I am so glad Bob won, he definitely deserved it! (plus I won the pot - yeah... even got second with old Susie, what a shocker!! Just proves anything can happen in this game)

I have to say Sugar played a good game, at least she kept it entertaining. It was a pretty selfless act to give Bob that second chance. Matty was crushed, definitely not expecting that. Have to give old crafty Bob some points. He really is one smart bastard! By going away, he gave the impression that he needed some space, and then used that time to perfect his fire making skills, gotta love it!!

Corrine was just trying to get attention if you asked me, trying to be "Jerry" in season 2/Australia. That was just a totally nasty thing to say.

I would have liked to see Sugar get the Sprint money, though. Spread the wealth...Bob wouldn't have gotten that million if not for her. I will never understand her answers to the jury panel. I know she's going to be herself/ and answer a certain way, but there were a few questions tossed her way, where she could have expanded and got those people to her side. Matty was the perfect example, he couldn't believe that her biggest regret was hurting Kenny. She should have just said she couldn't pick between Bob and Matty, and wanted fate to decide. She's flaky enough that he would have bought it. It was almost like she was not trying at all to influence anyone.

Ironbaker Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 3:50pm
post #85 of 91

I completely agree Lisa...she made all those plays to get to the finals and then just seemed to give up. I really think that's why she got no votes. She could've gotten some...heck, even Randy was hoping she'd give him a reason to vote for her and she blew it.

lisad1 Posted 16 Dec 2008 , 9:46pm
post #86 of 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironbaker

I completely agree Lisa...she made all those plays to get to the finals and then just seemed to give up. I really think that's why she got no votes. She could've gotten some...heck, even Randy was hoping she'd give him a reason to vote for her and she blew it.

It may have come across that way, but there is no way Randy would have ever voted for Sugar!! 1) The cookie 2) His exit 3) the cookie !!! icon_razz.gif

Ironbaker Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 12:56am
post #87 of 91

icon_lol.gif Right before vote he said he hoped Sugar could give him a reason to vote for her. He had no idea Sugar was behind the vote out, he blamed Bob for that. And ironically was mad at Susie for the cookie thing. Remember it came down to Randy's vote and he didn't vote for Susie because of that. So silly. Sugar sat there and told Randy again what a jerk he was. I could've shook her. LOL I don't blame her for doing "what's right" but goodness...

I still can't believe how close Susie came to winning.

lisad1 Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 10:54am
post #88 of 91

Funny thing, Ironbaker, is that Randy held a bigger grudge against Susie because of her comments about the cookies...then being HUMILIATED by Bob's fake idol. Maybe in the end, he thought Bob had a little ingenuity!

Regardless, great ending! $$ icon_lol.gif $$

Ironbaker Posted 17 Dec 2008 , 6:12pm
post #89 of 91

That's what I don't get!! icon_lol.gif a cookie? really? Bob got you out of the game but you're more upset about a cookie? That just goes to show how bitter and silly Randy was. Or maybe he just realizes Bob's game was far superior to everyone else's.

When is the new season starting? I don't know what to do....no Survivor, no AR, no BB, no Top Model...ugh.

lisad1 Posted 18 Dec 2008 , 10:40am
post #90 of 91

Well there's always "House" and "the Mentalist" - they are both really good....and Lost is going to be starting up soon!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%