I Am So P***ed Right Now I Have To Vent!!

Decorating By MissRobin Updated 24 Sep 2008 , 4:52pm by MissRobin

SugarBakerz Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarBakerz Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 4:32pm
post #61 of 63

or instead of spilling the wine, you could ask her if she made the cake and if she did go stick your finger right in the front of it.. hehehehehe JK, glad to see you in better spirits now... you are too good to let that hag get you down!

SpoonfulofSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SpoonfulofSugar Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 4:46pm
post #62 of 63

What is she talking about......I looked at your pics and you do an excellent job......they must not have wanted to pay you for it.....

MissRobin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MissRobin Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 4:52pm
post #63 of 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmgiles

My first thought was that she took your well wishing email as being rude (even though you meant no harm). Even if she did, she should have just left it alone. Her comments are uncalled for and beyond rude. I was wondering what your cousin thought about her rude comments and if she knew what kind of family his son was marrying into. Poor guy. Hopefully this will be the last time you have to see this woman.

I really do think she took offense at the fact that I opted out of doing the cake. I was really nice in the email but at the same time I let her know that I was not going to dicker on price and I really felt like this all should have been talking care of berfore we got to that point. My cousin does not care for her at all but is trying hard to keep peace for her son, which I can't blame her for that!! The only reason I am going to do the grooms cake is because my cousin asked me to do it as a surprise for her son, because he saw the picture of the last one I did and thought it was so cool.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%