Users Of Freewebs.com..do You Know??

Decorating By Kiddiekakes Updated 24 Sep 2008 , 5:08pm by Chaotic

Kiddiekakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kiddiekakes Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 3:12pm
post #1 of 5

I have a freewebs site.I want to change templates and re-vamp my whole site around..Do you know if I change templates etc will I lose my pictures and all the other things like my price list??? If that is going to happen I will leave it alone as I have spent alot of time setting it up in the style I like it but I would like to change things up a bit.I am also upgrading to the premium account to allow for more pictures as I have ran out of bandwidth space for free.

Your thoughts..tips!!ideas....

Thanks!!

Laurel thumbs_up.gif

4 replies
Chaotic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chaotic Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 11:21pm
post #2 of 5

Hi Kiddiekakes,
We have our family website through freewebs and when I changed the template it removed our front page picture and 'welcome' info. However all the other pages were fine-including the pics. We also upgraded and bought our domain name later and that change didn't disrupt anything. HTH

KHalstead Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KHalstead Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 11:38pm
post #3 of 5

I changed my template like a MILLION times and nothing was disrupted or changed or lost whatsoever!!

kimberlina25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kimberlina25 Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 1:49am
post #4 of 5

i too change the look of my site often and haven't had any problems!

Chaotic Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chaotic Posted 24 Sep 2008 , 5:08pm
post #5 of 5

Maybe it's because the template I use is plain (no design at all) and when I change to something else it doesn't know where to put our family picture and stuff.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%