Isagenix For Weightloss

Lounge By sweetlayers Updated 23 Sep 2008 , 8:19pm by sweetlayers

sweetlayers Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetlayers Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 8:55pm
post #1 of 7

I am interested in dropping a few pounds fast to go to the Bahamas next month.

Has anyone ever tried Isagenix. What were your results?

6 replies
snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 22 Sep 2008 , 9:58pm
post #2 of 7

I use the system on a regular basis - didn't lose much weight as I'm not overweight.

My sister lost over 100 lbs.

I think it's a great cleansing system and nutritionally sound. Never had as much energy as I do now.

michellenj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
michellenj Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 12:33am
post #3 of 7

What's Isagenix? Do tell.

sweetlayers Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 4:26am
post #4 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowshoe1

I use the system on a regular basis - didn't lose much weight as I'm not overweight.

My sister lost over 100 lbs.

I think it's a great cleansing system and nutritionally sound. Never had as much energy as I do now.

Wow! How "uncomfortable" is the cleansing?

snowshoe1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
snowshoe1 Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 12:09pm
post #5 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellenj

What's Isagenix? Do tell.

It's a cleansing program. You drink their shakes for breakfast and dinner and eat a high-fiber lunch. There are also snacks you take. Then there are a few days where you drink a liquid that tastes like a fruit drink and eat certain snacks.

I've never been uncomfortable, except for the first time I did it. There is a 'pre-cleanse' you don't drink coffee and I had headaches icon_eek.gificon_eek.gificon_eek.gif - HELLO - coffee is more important than oxygen in my house!

I have heard of other programs where your, shall we say, GI track is quite uncomfortable. I think these are probably more extreme programs.

I've adapted the program for my lifestyle and, yes, I drink coffee and green tea.

In order for the system to be cost effective you need to find a rep to purchase from. I'm not a rep, but I can give a contact if anyone would like. I was a rep for a while but I found it wasn't worth my time.

Katie-Bug Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Katie-Bug Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 1:26pm
post #6 of 7

My mother went onto the program twice or tried to. The fastening you have to do before begining mad her very sick. To spare the details the cleanse worked too good!

She does like the flavor packs you add to the water and some of the sweets.

Good Luck!

sweetlayers Posted 23 Sep 2008 , 8:19pm
post #7 of 7

I'm giving it a try. Just ordered my 30 day supply and personal coaching services. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your info and personal experiences.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%