Browen Weber's Airbrush

Decorating By SandyS Updated 20 Sep 2008 , 2:56pm by jessfmaldonado

SandyS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandyS Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 4:28pm
post #1 of 7

Someone posted a few weeks ago that she took Browen's class and which airbrush she recommended. I can't find that post icon_cry.gif please help!!
Thanks,
SandyS

6 replies
Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 7:53pm
post #2 of 7

She told me that she liked the Airbrush City GD100 model. I used it in class and ordered it, and I sure like it a hundred times better than my Paasche.

PinkZiab Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkZiab Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 8:51pm
post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cakepro

She told me that she liked the Airbrush City GD100 model. I used it in class and ordered it, and I sure like it a hundred times better than my Paasche.

I have this model too. After my old compressor blew and since my airbrush had seen better days I took someone's recommendation to try Airbrush City. I have NOTHING but rave reviews. The prices are great, the shipping time was phenomenal, and because they were out of stock on the compressor I ordered, they sent me a more expensive fully adjustable model at no extra cost, rather than put me on backorder.

And the airbrush and compressor both perform wonderfully! I'm hooked!

leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 10:35pm
post #4 of 7

What do you use for a compressor? I have a Paasche system and it's too complicated to use.

Cakepro Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cakepro Posted 20 Sep 2008 , 6:07am
post #5 of 7

I use an Airmaster.

SandyS Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SandyS Posted 20 Sep 2008 , 2:36pm
post #6 of 7

Thanks for the info!

jessfmaldonado Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jessfmaldonado Posted 20 Sep 2008 , 2:56pm
post #7 of 7

Ohhh I am so happy I found this thread. Okay I went to Airbrush city's website and I am sooo confused. It looks like you get 3 airbrushes in a kit??? Please help I really want to purchase one, but I am so lost in this. What is everything that I need to purchase from them? Just the airbrush and a compressor??? Ohhh my head is spinning lol. Thanks so much!!!!!!!
What model compressor do you ladies have??
Jessica icon_smile.gificon_redface.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%