Icing Color Sprayer (Not Air Brush)

Decorating By Cherie206 Updated 19 Sep 2008 , 9:50pm by BlakesCakes

Cherie206 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cherie206 Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 3:27pm
post #1 of 2

I'm a newbie to CC and I read in a forum topic last week (I think) something about a "Sprayer" that you could get from Home Depot. Someone was looking for a way to spray silver on fondant and couldn't find in in a spray form. Another member mentioned an item that Home Depot sells that could be used. Well, I went into Home Depot yesterday and they thought I was crazy icon_smile.gif. Does anyone know what it is called and where I can get it? Thank you (I can't afford an airbrush yet).

1 reply
BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 19 Sep 2008 , 9:50pm
post #2 of 2

It's called a Preval (canned air type sprayer) but it's NOT approved for use on food because the propellants are NOT foodgrade. As a motter of fact, no canned air sprayers are approved for food use for the same reason.


Quote by @%username% on %date%